Episode 9 Granbelm Episode 1: The Only Mages in the World

"speaking"
"yelling!"
"SCREAMING!!"
'thinking'
//Gamer's Gear speaking//
"[Ddraig speaking]"
'[Ddraig thinking]'
"<Bahamut speaking>"
'<Bahamut thinking>'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-where we last saw James-

//James what the hell do you mean by that?// asked Gamer's Gear as James made a grim look and looked at the building. "She shouldn't be far off. Or the rest..." James muttered as he made a fullblown sprint towards the building as he was quite very far from it.

"[James what do you mean by that!? Answer me and Gamer's Gear now!]" roared Ddraig clearly confused at what was happening. "No Time! I'll explain later once we head there!" shouted James while sprinting as he heard a feminine scream. "Shit! They found her! hang in there!" he yelled while casting a speed buff to increase his speed.

-Opening Theme: Tsuki wo ou Mayonaka -T.V. size version- by Eir Aoi-

-way earlier before James began running-

Poor Mangetsu Kohinata was utterly scared for the first time in her life, what was supposed to be a retrieval of one of her lunchboxes turned into a nightmare that was real! "What is this? What is it? What, what, what!?" cried the pinkette as she ran. "Found you!" yelled a voice making Mangetsu squeal in fright. "What is going on!?" screamed the ever growing terrified young girl as a huge mechanical arm tried to grab her. "Bwaa!" yelled another voice making Mangetsu scream again as she ran for the stairs leading to downstairs and hid behind a pillar.

"Why i don't have any signal?!" asked a frightened Mangetsu in shock. "This is why i asked for a new phone!" wailed the pinkette in fright as the building rumbled and saw a giant shadow peering at her. "Is this a dream?" Mangetsu clearly spooked. "It's all a dream...a dream, a dream, a dream, a dream... Just a dream..." she muttered almost in mantra like state. "Nope definitely not!" screamed Mangetsu when it was fact...not a dream! and ran as fast as she could again.

As Mangetsu ran for her life she heard her phone ring which was surprising. "Hello!?" she asked in fright. "Hello? Who are you?" asked a voice from the phone. "You're asking me? Who are you!?" asked Mangetsu clearly in fright. "Which mage are you?" asked the voice much to Mangetsu's befuddlement. "Mage? What are you talking about!?" Mangetsu replied in clear confusion mixed with fright. "Listen, I'm in trouble! I don't know in there's a war going on or what, but there's this huge robot...Forget it! I don't know who you are, but please call the police--" screamed Mangetsu as something slammed the wall.

"A Robot?" said the voice from the phone call. "What?" asked Mangetsu clearly tense and scared. "I'll be there soon. Try to avoid capture until then." replied the voice. "Seriously, call the police!" cried Mangetsu getting more scared. "There are no police." retorted the voice as she cut off comunication.

-back to James-

"Shit! Just hang in there!" gasped James as he stopped for a bit and heard a few yells. "Crap! I've got to hurry!" James screamed until he heard a shot being fired and saw the resultant scene. "Anna has fled. Are you going to fight me?" asked a voice that made James sigh in relief. "Shingetsu...thanks for buying me time..." muttered James to himself as he saw VIOLA KATZE aiming it's gunblade at the other mecha. "<James...you mean to tell us...we're here?>" asked Bahamut processing the information. "Yeah...we teleported to the world of Granbelm...and we're now seeing the whole story up close and personal and with us added to the story..." James replied with a grim tone knowing what would happen. 'This is my chance...to right the wrongs of this story!' thought James with a determined glare.