part four

You walked out of your bedroom and closed the door behind you. You started to walk down the hallway and made your way back into the kitchen and smelled Something smells great you thought to yourself you looked to your left and seen Kurama cooking " Hey Kurama" you said walking up besides him he turned his head to look at you "Hello Raven " he said with a soft smile "Would you like some help?" You asked him "Thanks but I'm fine. The others are watching a movie if you'd like to join them" he said going back to cutting the potatoes up. You just nodded and walked out of the kitchen and made your way to the living where you saw the boys and three girls watching 8 Mile "Raven?!" You heard a soft voice yell out before you was embraced in a big hug you returned the hug "Nice to see you again Yukina" you said smiling at your friend looking at her soft red eyes "Wait you to know each other ?" You heard Yusuke ask you. You looked over to see the others staring at you and Yukina with wide eyes "Of course Ray is my best friend"Yukina said with a smile looking at the boys "Its a long story as to how we met so let's skip that" you told them as you seen Kuwabara with questioning eyes "Wanna watch this movie?" Yukina asked you " Nah I'm gonna go train for a bit I'll be back later" you said walking out the door and smelling the fresh summer air you started to walk into the forest * Its nice out here,nice and quiet* you heard a dark voice in your head you smriked at it and looked behind you to see *I agree Shadow its nice to be in the forest again* you said as she walked up to your side *So are we really going to train?* She asked you walking with you *Maybe later I just wanna enjoy the forest* you told her making your way deeper into the forest that's when you caught the scent of fresh water you followed the scent which lead you to a small lake with a small beach around it *Beautiful * Shadow said as she walked up to the edge of the water a smelled the water before taking a small drink *Taste really good* She said looked at you relaxing under a tree taking in the view trees of all kinds surrounded the clear lake and flowers of different kinds growing around the beach ~ This is wonderful but I really need to go see her~ you thought closing your eyes for what felt like forever "Hn what are you doing baka" you heard a deep voice say from your right " Relaxing what dose it look like Hiei" you said not opening your eyes "How do you know Yukina?" He asked you coming closer to you which made you smirk at him " The same way I know you're her brother" you said standing up and looked over at him to see him glaring at you " Don't worry I won't tell her its not my place to do so. However in my opinion you really should tell her" you told him lokking in his eyes "Hn" was all he said and looked at the water "I understand why you don't want to tell her, but she won't care what you have done in your past" you said walking closer to him you put you hand on his shoulder which made him snap his eyes on you in a hard glare "We just met but trust me Yukina has a very kind heart. All she wants is to met her brother." You said removing your hand "Its your choice to talk to her but be warned Hiei. She is my sister by a bond that was made years ago you say anything to hurt her I will come after you with for blood." You said looking at him your eyes flashing a dark red color " Hn you never answered my question. How do u know her?" He asked you still glaring at you "My mother was Hana's friend when me and Yukina were younger we became friends fast she looks up to like a older sister due to you being banshied." You told him looking past him to see a flash of red hair "Ah there you two are. Raven we missed you at dinner" Kurama said walking up to you and Hiei "Sorry I wasn't very hungry after the trip and everything" you said smiling at him "I see"Kurama said looking over at Hiei "If you'll excuse me I have to talk to Konema about something" You told the boys walking past them as Shadow ran to catch up to you and walked beside you.

>>With Kurama and Hiei>>
"She's very different ain't she?" Kurama asked Hiei "She seems to have caught your eye as well.'' Kurama said smiling at Hiei "What dose that mean Fox??" Hiei asked Kurama walking to the edge of the lake "I seen the shine in your eyes when you look at her"Kurama said looking at the water "She knows I'm Yukinas brother" Hiei said still looking at the water " I see. I doubt she'll tell her."

>> Back to you>>
You and Shadow made your way to Konema's office and knocked on the door "Come in" you heard his baby voice said you pushed the door open and looked at him once his eyes seen you he transformed into his teenager form "I want to go see her." You told him glaring at him " Fine the boys are on vacation for two more days anyway." He told you looking you "Wait your team is on vacation so why the rush for me to come here?" You asked him "Thought it would give you all a chance to bond" he told you "Whatever we r living to the human world now." You said as you and Shadow turned and made your way out of his office. ~ Its been years since I've seen her. Wonder what she is going to say?~ You asked yourself as you made a portal to the human world and stepped threw it.