Part five

You and Shadow stepped out of the portal and was in the human world *Do you remember where her house is?* Shadow asked you but you just walked down the road you kept walking straight until you seen the sign ' Tyre Ave' you made a right turn on it and counted the houses as you passed then " Six. Here we are girl" you told Shadow looking at the two story house you was in front of you walked you to the gate that was around the front yard to see beautiful roses planted here and there you walked up the steps and knocked on the door lightly " Coming!" You heard a soft voice after a few minutes the door was opened with a woman with Dark black blueish hair and bright brown eyes staring at you " Hello Shiori" you said softly looking her eyes that slowly showed surprise and shock " R..Raven!?" She asked you " Yes." You said smiling at her " What? How? I thought you was..." She started before she wrapped you into a warm hug you missed that about Shiori she was always kind and loving, like a second Mother, " I know. I'm sorry I didn't contact you sooner I've been busy" you told her looking at her face she still just as beautiful as you remembered just showing a little signs of age growing on her face " Well come on in Shuichi isn't home right now." She said leading you into the living room " Would you like some tea?" She asked you " Thanks that'd be great" you told her smiling at her Shiori turned and walked into the kitchen you looked around the house to see different pictures some for a couple years ago but one caught your eye it was a picture of two kids around four. A small girl was on the shoulders of a boy with bright red hair both smiling " That's my favorite" you heard Shiori said from behind you. " We've missed you Raven" Shiori said handing you your tea "I've missed you too." You told her as you both took a seat on the couch.