Untitled Part 7

You woke up to your alarm going off you slamed your hand down on the thing to shut it off you looked at the time and seen it was 6:24 am " I so hate mornings" You said getting up and walking over to were you placed your clothes at last night and picked them up and walked into your bathroom and changed real quick and brushed you long hair out then put it in a braid on your left side and walked out and picked your cell phone up and shoved it in your back pocket ~ I'm going outside for a bit~ Shadow said as she walked over to the door for you to open it up for her you smiled at her and let her out knowing there was a dogie door for her in the back door. You walked out of your room and made your way down stairs. Once down stairs you made a left and walked into the Living room and out the door that was on the far right corner that lead out to the back door to see Shadow laying under the Cherry Tree " I know I miss her to" You said walking over to her and took a seat in the bench that was underneath it. This use to be Lily's favorite spot to sit and relax on cool summer days. You and Shadow sat there until your phone rang

" Hey Chick'

"Hey What's up?"

" Oh nothing, walking around town"

"Fun"

" Not really. Boring here with my main chick here"

" Hush up. Now why'd you call?"

About that time you heard the front gate to the yard open up which made you and Shadow both jump up and run out front. Once you got on the front porch you seen someone walking up the driveway ~ It's..~ Shadow started to say before she took off running like a puppy you just waited for them to come up to you " Surprise Chick" You heard before they hung up the phone. The guy Shadow ran to was now right in front of you. He had long jet black hair with sharp blue eyes he had his left eye brow pierced along with snake bites on his lip and his ears were also pierced. He was wearing a black tank top that had Slayer on the front that showed off his well toned arms and his sleeve of tattoos on both arms along with black jeans and a pair of black work boots on " Kai what in the hell man" You asked him smiling at him giving him a hug " Well when I called you last night I was already on the plane to get here" He said smiling at you " I thought you wasn't gonna be for at least a week" You told him " Yeah well Pairs was boring me, so I thought I'd just surprise you" Kai said looking at you " Well that worked" You said laughing at him. Kai is you best friend you had made in Pairs after you moved in with Lily. He worked for Lily helping her with yard work and what not he would stare when you and Lily was training on your fighting skills before she got to sick to train you. You didn't train with her for two weeks because of her illness and Kai noticed that and offered to help train you in which Lily insisted to pay him for that as well as the yard work. So ever since Kai started to train you he became your best friend. " I wanted to make sure you kept up on your training" He said smiling at you which made you laugh " Me and Shadow train everyday" You told him as the two of you walked inside " Man Chick this is a sweet house" He said looking around " Yea Lily made sure I was set before she passed away" You told him looking at him " You can have the bedroom up the stairs and it's the third door on your right" You told him " Thanks" He said looking at you " So when do I meet your brother?" He asked you and you thought about it You and Kurama had to be back at Konema's sometime today so what better time for him to Kurama "I'll tell you what I was planing on going to his house and go back to Konema's together why don't you tag along?" You asked him looking at your cell phone to see it was 1:13pm just then your stomach growled which made Kai laugh " Sure and we can get something to eat as-well" He said turning to walk out the door with you and Shadow behind him. You made sure you had the key before you locked the door behind you and followed him outside and down the driveway and locked the fence back as the two of you started the long walk back to Shiori' s.

You, Shadow and Kai's arrived at Shiori's and knocked on the door " Oh Hello Raven" Shiori said as she opened the door " Is Shuichi here?" You asked her using his human name " Yes. His up stairs in his room" She said opening the door for you guys to walk in " Who's your friend?" She asked you " Oh, this is Kai, Kai this is Shiori" You told him he smiled and kissed her hand " Nice to meet you Shiori" Kai said still smiling at her. You both walked up the stairs as Shadow stayed with Shiori. You knocked on Kurama's bedroom door " Come on in" You heard him say from the other side, you opened the door to see him at his desk " What are you doing?" You asked him walking up behind him. He stopped writing on his paper and looked at you " Just some homework. Who's this?" Kurama asked looking at Kai " Name's Kai Ray's best friend" He said with a smile shaking Kurama's hand " It's nice to meet you finally I've heard a lot of things about you" Kai said looking at him " Like what?" Kurama asked you with a sharp stare " Relax his like us" You said looking at him "Well nice to meet you Kai, What brings you two here?" Kurama asked you standing up " Just thought you'd like to get something to eat with us before heading back to Konema's" you told Kurama looking at him " Sure sounds good. Just let me go tell mother we are leaving" He said as he got up and made his was to the door flipping the light off with you and Kai behind him. You all made your way back down stairs to see Shiori on the love seat with Shadow laying on her lap they both looked at you all when you entered the room " Mother we are leaving." Kurama said as she walked up to her and gave her a hug when she stood up and Shadow walked over to stand at your side " Be careful and don't wait so long to come visit" She said smiling Shiori then walked to you and gave you a hug as well " That goes for you too Raven" She said looking at you before giving you a big hug " I'll come and see you again" You told her before you all walked outside " So where are you going to go to eat?" Kai asked you "