Chapter 3

Hey guys,

So I wanted to recap character names real quick.

Abicus

Betrick

Constantine

Serphia

Percy (thy jerk face)

Puck (yes puck)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Betrick's POV

Constantine seems pissed, and honestly I cant blame him. percy is such a jerk with no care about the feelings of others. How would he feel if we openly stated our opinion because frankly I think we all hate the humans.

"Go talk to Serphia, Ill handle Puck.  Just try to learn something about them," Abicus hisses in my ear before walking over to Puck.

Guess ill follow my orders.

I walk over to Serphia and she speaks first, "Are we going to get armor now." her voice throws some hatred my way but Ignore it.

"yes," I say slowly before nodding my head in the general direction we have to go and walking, " what armor would you like. I suggest iron but im not sure what your kind is or what you need."

"Leather is my best option and not a lot of it," she replies as I hold the door to the shop open for her. I could see the excitement in her green eyes, almost as if shes never been in a store.

When we walk in Constantine is leaning against the left wall. "What do you need?" he ask

"Leather," she replies before following Constantine toward the back of the store.

I wait silently for the others to arrive. As if on que the door opens to Abicus and pick. They seem to be getting along well.

I ignore their conversation and wander the isles.

After about a half hour Serphia comes out in leather pants and bodice. She looks breath taking.

"Hey b. Close your mouth you'll get-" Abicus was cut off by the door opening.

If course. Percy just has to interrupt.

"GET OUT NOW" Constantine yells before running too the back of the store. Well he's pissed.

"Out" Abicus says before plugging him potter the door"well see you at the camp site."

___—-__—-___

DUH DUUH DUH

—-___—___—-

After everyone receives their armor we all head to wheRe the set camp was. That was the night we all revealed our past.