𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 𝟸𝟽 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

[A/N] celebrations for exams being over !! on another note, from this point onwards, there will most likely be some form of manga spoilers, so read at your own discretion :)

[A/N]  celebrations for exams being over !! on another note, from this point onwards, there will most likely be some form of manga spoilers, so read at your own discretion :)

╔. ■ .═══════╗

27 November 2005

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 your look," Draken states as greeting, giving Takemichi a welcoming grin as he motions to his newly stitched uniform.

Takemichi looked bashful as he scratched the back of his neck, "feel like the jacket is wearing me," he explains, causing [y/n] to give him a smile of her own.

"It looks good on you," [y/n] compliments, and Draken gave a curt nod of agreement.

Draken then proceeds to raise his chin, and amplify his voice over the crowd, "Takemichy, I now formally welcome you into Toman."

Takemichi's expression turns serious, "right, I accept this honour," he pronounces, bowing his head down to the two vice-leaders.

"Yeah, okay," Draken brushes off Takemichi's bow of respect, turning his back to look up the stairs of the shrine, "this meeting is now in order!"

"Good luck, Takemichi," [y/n] states, before following along with Draken's actions, "this night is going to be important for you."

There was silence over the gang as they looked up to their leader, who was basked in the moonlight and allowed the chilling breeze to blow through his open Toman jacket.

In the solace, a figure took position behind the Tokyo Manji leader.

The face's among Toman seemed to drop at the appearance of Valhalla, letting out murmurs of displeasure and worry.

Hanma stood proud next to Mikey, as Chifuyu took precedents on Mikey's other side.

"This is gonna be messy. We're settling things from the bloody halloween," Draken informs Takemichi, noticing how his face was contorted in fear with a mix of confusion.

Mikey then stepped forward, scanning over his gang, "as you know, we took on Valhalla's 300 men to our 150, but despite those odds we came out the victors because of your efforts. And now, vice-commander Hanma has something to say!" Mikey calls, giving Hanma a silent gesture to step forwards himself.