Chapter 19 - Special Chapter

[SHIN RYUJIN] 🔴 Starting LIVE
SHIN RYUJIN: WAWN

The screen loads to reveal Ryujin in a green tank top and a loose pony tail, "Hi!"

- ryujin its been a while since youve done a vlive

"Yeah! I've been busy but people on bubble wanted me to go live so I thought I'd come on here for a while."

- ryujin i love you!

"Aww, I love you too!" She curves her hands into a heart at the camera.

- ryujin can you play guitar

"I can play guitar but I can't do it right now since I don't have my guitar here with me."

- can you say mahal kita?

"Mahal kita!"

- comeback spoiler???

"Comeback spoiler... uh... no, ahahah."

- ryujin SHUT DOWN

"Shut Down by Blackpink?" Ryujin stands up and tries to recall the point choreography, "Like this?" She sits back down after a while, "Yeah, I really like Born Pink, my favourite song is... Typa Girl, yeah..."

- im eating sushi

"That sounds nice, maybe i'll eat that some time soon as well."

- is that a couple ring??? 👀

"Ah, this?" Ryujin lifts her hand to the camera to allow the viewers to get a more clear view of the ring on her finger, "Yes, it's a couple ring." A small smile makes it's way to Ryujin's face. 

- wheres yeji?

"She's in the lounge, I'm just here in our bedroom."

- how was kcon?

"KCON was amazing... I got to meet with so many you guys and the crowd was very exci—" Ryujin's interrupted when the door creaks open.

"Oh... Are you live?" Yeji whispers, but it still catches on video.

A fond smile spreads across Ryujin's face. "Yeah, did you want to go to sleep now?"

Yeji doesn't answer Ryujin, instead makes a beeline straight to her and starts buttoning up Ryujin's shirt, to Ryujin's amusement.

Ryujin laughs at her girlfriends antics, who seems quite focused on trying to button up all of Ryujin's buttons on her shirt.

Once satisfied with her handiwork, she moves away and lies on the bed.

"I wanted to lie in bed because the couch got uncomfy from sitting on it for so long."

Ryujin nods before moving over her set up of her phone, facing it away from the bed.

- IS THAT YEJI?

- HI YEJIII

- RYEJI FOR LIFEEEEE

- AHHH PROTECTIVE GF BUTTONING RYUJINS SHIRT

- theyre so cute 🥺

"The fans say hi," Ryujin chuckles as she tries to read through the onslaught of comments.

"Hi!" Yeji pops into frame for a moment before just as quickly leaving and plopping onto the bed with a satisfied sigh.

"I can move to the living room if you want?"

"No it's okay, I want you near me anyway."

Ryujin smiles at her, she briefly considers ending the vlive right then and there to opt for cuddling her girlfriend.

"Baby, I'll wrap this up quickly."

"Take your time, love."

- AHHHHHH BABY???

- LOVE... LOVE???

- THEYRE ADORABLE OMG OMG

- THE PETNAMES, IM DYINGGGGG

- I FEEL SO SINGLE RN

- RYEJINATORS RISEEEEEE

"They're going crazy." Ryujin chuckles.

"I'm glad they're so supportive."

Ryujin hums, "Me too..."

"Okay, only a few more questions then I'll end the live."

- YEJI DID YOU ENJOY KCON?

"They're asking you a question."

Yeji looks up from her phone, "Me?"

"Yeah, they're asking if you enjoyed KCON?"

"Ah! Yes I did! Everyone I talked to was really nice, I'm only sad I wasnt able to get your light ring before I attended." Yeji pouts.

"I could've just gave you one." Ryujin huffs, discretely unbuttoning her shirt, feeling too stuffy with all the buttons up.

"But I wanted to support you by buying it myself," To which Ryujin groans in response.

- YEJI WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL WITH RYUJIN NEXT?

"They're asking you another question."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to think they like you more than me." Ryujin takes a jab at her fans.

Yeji laughs, "What's the question?"

"Where do you want to travel with me next?"

"Hmmm... Paris?"

"Paris?" Ryujin repeats.

"Yeah, the Eiffel Tower looks nice."

Ryujin hums, "Alright, I'll keep that in mind."

"And that's all for today guys. Thanks for joining me and Yeji too, I guess..."

"Good night!" Yeji says from her spot on the bed.

Ryujin follows, "Goodnight!"

---

Ryujin turns off her phone and quickly puts everything away before jumping into bed with Yeji.

"So, Paris huh?" She says as she moves in to snuggle up against her girlfriend.

"You need to care more about your idol image." Yeji says in regards to Ryujin unbuttoning her shirt, as she wraps her arms around Ryujin's waist.

"But it's too high! It makes me feel stuffy."

Yeji rolls her eyes before fully leaning into Ryujin, "To answer your question, yeah Paris, why not?"

"You always did want to go there, even when we were younger."

"Yeah and I still want to go, especially with you." Yeji says tilting Ryujin's head up for a soft kiss.

Ryujin melts into the kiss before pulling away with a big smile on her face, pushing her face into Yeji's neck.

"Goodnight Yeddeong."

"Goodnight Ryuddaeng."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---

A/N: and thats it for this story :) i want to thank everyone who has supported my first ever multi chapter ryeji fanfic! i didnt think id ever get this much support for something i wrote ever. so it means a lot to me.

happy belated ryujin day! but also sorry for the long wait for an update, life got busy as it always does.

thank you again for sticking around till the end.

till next time~