Chapter Three

Over many months that I've put my head down in this school... Gorya thinks to herself. Hundred of days I keep telling myself to stay quiet until graduation. She thinks as she opens her locker, revealing...

A red card.

But in the end, I've stepped into the biggest problem of this school. She thinks as messages go through on the school group chat.

'Gorya get red-carded!'
'The first girl who's got it.'
'Prepare for the game!'

Gorya stood in front of her locker, staring at the red card, she never believed that this day would ever come, for how quiet she has been.

The problem I hate most at school, but I can't escape it. She thinks.

Gorya grabs the red card and another message goes through.

'It started!'

Everyone was getting pictures and videos of her with the red card. More messages flood the school group chat.

'She's the first girl'
'How long can she last?'
'She's not going to survive'

Gorya squashed the red card with her fist and putting her bag in her locker, slamming it shut and running before anyone even tried getting her.

More messages go through.

'She's running.'
'Where's she going?'
'She's quick'
'Attachment'

-Gorya's first lesson-

"She can't escape no matter where she goes." The mean girls say and laugh as they look at their phone.

Gorya forcefully opens the door an announces. "I have a headache. May I go to the infirmary? Thank you" She asks but goes anyway.

The mean girls look at eachother confused.

-in the infirmary-

Gorya is sat in the infirmary bed on her phone, looking at the group chat.

'Where is she?'
'Someone said she's at the infirmary'

Gorya reads as she looks around for an escape.

The infirmary door opens and Gorya pulls the curtain around her bed.

"I'm feeling sick, I've got a terrible headache" the students say as they walk into the infirmary. One student grabs a crutch and opens the curtains of the beds, getting closer to Gorya. She looks around for a way to get out. Just as they get close to her curtain...

"What are you doing?" The school nurse asks them, making them turn around.

"Nothing, we're just a bit sick." The students say.

"Get some rest then, stop playing around" the nurse says.

"Come on, we're not playing. Nothing like that." The student says as he turns and sees a rope heading out of the window. He looks at it angrily as he sees that Gorya got away.

-at the entrance of the school-

Gorya walks back into the school, letting out a sigh of relief after getting away from them. Everyone was in lessons so she was on her own.

"Here she comes!" Students say as they pour a bunch of basket balls on the floor, making Gorya fall to the floor. She looks at them in anger.

"What the hell? I don't have problems with you. Why do you listen to those jerks!" Gorya shouts to them but they all run away laughing.

She turns and sees Hana standing further away.

"Hana, are you okay? You're not being bullied, are you?" Gorya asks but Hana stands silent.