Chapter 2

"Speaking"
"YELLING"
'Thinking'
"Varanus speaking"
Narrating
Author speaking
____________________________________

Author's POV

Kishi wakes up and checks his body for injuries, he is unfazed and uninjured, weird.

Kishi:'How am I alive,was all that a dream?'

He thinks to himself as he is utterly confused, like me when I wake up in a garbage can on new year's day.

Kishi:'No, it can't be, it felt too real,it was like I was watching my body fight but I couldn't do anything'

He removes his bed covers and sees that he's naked, which confuses him as he usual wears a pair of shorts to bed.
Sleeping naked does have its perks, if my girlfriend comes over in the middle of the night to study, I'll be a couple steps ahead.

Kishi:"Why the fuck am I naked"

Then, the large bump in the covers next to him catches his attention.

Kishi:"Da fuq"

Slowly and carefully he lifts the covers up and to his surprise, laying next to him was none other than the red headed bombshell herself, Rias Gremory, who was also nude.

Kishi:"What in the fuck is she doing here!"

He slightly screams, which causes her to wake up.She slowly sits up and stretches her arms causing her bazongas to look bigger than normal.

Rias:"*Yawns*Is it morning already?"

Kishi could only stare at her face, definitely not her tits.
She notices his gaze and gives him a warm smile.

Rias:"Good morning"

Kishi:"Uh yeah, good morning, can I ask you a question?"

Rias:" Yeah, sure"

Kishi:" 😐Why are you in my room?,and why are we naked?"

Rias:"That's two questions but okay, I had to stay overnight and heal you, and my healing magic requires skin-to-skin contact"

Kishi:"So last night was real, Yuuma stabbed me with her giant glow stick"

Rias:"I'm afraid it was, I must say your body is amazing, you managed to heal completely in just one night"

Kishi still looks at her like she's on something, probably the **** I supplied her.

Rias:" Oh! silly me, I forgot to introduce myself properly, my name is Rias Gremory,and I'm your master!"

Kishi:" I'm sorry but I'm not into that shit"

Rias:" No not like that, I don't have time to explain now, we need to get ready for school"

When did Rias Gremory start caring about attendance?.

Kishi:"Ok"

Rias stands up and moves towards the neatly folded clothes on the floor, right next to the bed,Kishi turns away to get some clothes from his closet.

Rias:"How's your chest?"

Not as big as yours.

Kishi:"It feels less hole-y"

Rias:"That's good, do you mind helping me with this?"

She asks gesturing to the straps of her bra.

Kishi:"Sure... Why not?"

He moves closer to her as Rias moves her hair to the side to allow for easier access, why does that sound dirty?.

Kishi:"Nothing else happened last night.... right"