Im just a Extra character in his life.

Introduction
Her name is Seok Joon Hae. She is a normal girl. She's not very pretty but she is attractive. Her bestie's name is Kim Song Lee. She is a very fun girl. She is the cute girl in the school. But she is little bit savage. Joon hae is not a gir that every man's wish. She is having a crush on school handsome boy. But he is a very cold hearted from outside but a girl can melt any guy's heart. He is in her class so they are classmates. But they never talk to each other. His name is Kim jong soo. He never even lokked at her. But she always looked at him when she had a chance. She stared at him in the class. She smiled at him everytime but he never noticed. But she like him when he is cold. Joon hae has a long straight hair with a nice figure. But she wasn't very beutiful.
Part one
Joon hae went to the class and took a seat next to the jong soo. So she can looked at him whenever she want. The teacher arrived. Joon hae forgot her book. But she thought that teacher will not notice it. But she did. Joon hae what happened. Where is your books? This is the last chance. You can't forget it next time. Got it?
Yes teacher I got it.joon hae replied.
Jong soo can you share your book with her. Teacher asked him. Ok teacher. He said it while smirking at her. Sorry jong soo! She replied shyly. She moved her chair next to his table so she can read from his book. Can you see? Suddenly he asked without his cold voice for the first time. Aah yes thank you. She said it shockingly. She feel that her heart beat is getting faster. Why. Stop. But he talk to me for the first time. But im just a extra character in his life. Im not the main character. She will be lucky to be the main character. Whoever she is. She whispered to her heart. Ding!Ding! Bell ringed. The lesson is over. Hey joon hae!you finally talked to him. Its her bestie Kim song lee. Stop lee. Its just a dream that i cant even see in my sleep. Hae said it peacefully. Ok Ok ma'am its time to lunch. Let's go. They walked together to the cafateriya. Hey lee. Im gonna choose meatball today. It looks delicious. Hae said happily. Oh really. Is it tasty. But jong soo also eating that. Are you choosing it because of him?. Lee said it while choosing rice. I can't be the main but i can still live in his life as a extra character. Hae replied. Hmm hae. Lee said. They ate while talking. But hae walked to trash bin to throw her leftover juice. But suddenly THUGH! she throw it to jong soo's T-shirt. Oh no. Im sorry. I didnt mean to. Hae said.