Maybe our fate will bring us together

Lee why am i on a bed? What happened? Hae don't panickbut that jung soo fan girls throw their hot water on your blouse. Then jung soo coverd you from his coat and he guide you to the sick room. Mybe you will be the main character hae. No lee even i do. I feel like that i can't be with him. Its like i will never be with him. And this is like a dream and at least he  helped. And he desserve a better person than me. Hae don't think like that. What's wrong with you. So many guys confessed to you but because of him you always said NO. I know lee. Im being too serious but what to do. Its my heart. Ok lee let's go to have some lunch. Im starving. Ok lets go hae. Hey isn't that jung soo girl. HUUHH she is always following her.  A GOLD DIGGER. hey hae don't listen to them they are just jelous of you. And we know that you are not following him. So lets go choose your meal oh look today we have meatballs. Your favourite. Lee its ok im not buying their stories. And you don't have to make me happy. Hey we can sit on that tabke today hae. Qre you crazy lee its jung soo's table. Oh really hae i cant see his name on it. So we can go there. Lee you are getting in to a trouble no we are getting in to a trouble. Anyway im scared lee. Hey why you guys sitting on my table. Hey lee its jong soo. Hae whispered to her. Oh you are jong soo right. Oh i cant see your name on it. So... sorry we already having meal so go sit anywhere else. Look hae i don't want to mess with you. Why are you trying to fight with me. You are always following me.

Oh really am i the only one you can see following you. Look around there are so many phones that taking photos of you. I don't want to follow you because im tired of seeing your cold face. You are a COLD MONSTER. I DON'T WANT TO LOVE YOU. AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU.YOU GOT IT? BYE HAVE A GREAT MEAL JONG SOO.!!!

Hae are you okay. Why did you tell that. You lied to yourself. You said you will never love him but you are already in love with him. Yes lee i lied to myself. I understood onething. In dramas when a girl having a crush it always succeed. He liked her and she liked him and they are being a couple. But that only happen in dramas no in our life lee. Not in our life. He is just a psycho. Are you stopping it hae. Yes its not my story lee. He is not the main character in my story. If we have a connection one day we will lee.