im a pretty savage girl but you are a cold hearted guy.

Hey hae lets go im tired. I want to go and have a sweet long sleep. You lazy girl. Oh im not that lazy hae. Hey lee look we have a new neighbor. Oh now what i hope we have a good one. Because since we moved here we never had a good neighbor. Shut up lee. Look lee the house owner trying to tell something. Lets gp hear it. Hae i think she is gonna introduce the new neighbor. Yes i think lee but its good because we cant talk to them by ourselves. You know how embarrassed we can be. Yes aunt. We have a new neighbor right? Yes girls and this one is really handsome. Oh really hae you can finally stop liking that jong soo. Yes girl but i think you gus are in same age. Don't make things hard for him girls. Don't worry aunt we wont. Oh look how handsome he is. Hey dont push my hand lee. You are overacting. Girls this is our new neighbor. Hae's main enemy and lover came opening the door while carrying a box full of stuff. WHAAAAT NOOO!NOO NOO!!! Hae its the end of pur lif hae. What do we do. Its jong soo. And he is fuckingly handsome. Hey lee. Do not talk like that. Hae are you jelous. Lee focus they will hear us. Well girls you guys have to help each other OK?!. No i don't need help. I can handle this. Jong soo said before they said ok. Ph don't be rude soo these pretty young girls will help you. Oh girls this is jong soo's mom. Hey hae lets hello together. Hello aunty. Yes we can help. He is our new neighbor so we must help. Oh i forgot to introduce myself. Im seok joon hae. And this is my friend kim song lee. Oh you girls are pretty and kind too.

Hey jung soo why don't you take them to see your new house. Go! OMG hae she said that we are pretty and she is our school charming prince's mom. Can you believe it? Yep i cant believe it also. Hey come with me. Hey hae jong soo talked to us right. Yep this is not a dream. Lets go. Oh this is my room but you cant go in their. And this is living room and kitchen. Ok you guys saw everything. Now can you leave. I think you are following me too much hae. I mean now you are my neighbor. Did you book your house yesterday after you knew that im gonna be here. Ohh yeah jong soo. I booked it because of you. Do you think that you are the only one i have in my life. Look i don't want to follow you because im not a girl who follow her crush whether he likes her or not. Im not that crazy i have plenty of things to do and you think i booked my house yesterday just to be with you and just to see you everyday. Go and wash your brain jong soo.