MOMENTARY

*******Listen up recommended song for the vibe;

*******
Listen up recommended song for the vibe;

it's available in every chapter..

ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

Y/N POV

IN CALL

"Hey !! Wanna say something so come and meet me up when your office time will be completed okay!? "- said Jihyun from other line .

"Okay ! But where shall we meet?"
- Y/N said .

"As usual mine house you know very well so why asking babe. "- Jihyun

"Uuhhh don't make me feel flustered by calling with these names I'll meet okay ! Now I'll hung up piles to finish work & meet u soon bye! Take care" - Y/N ( blushing mess )

"OKAY!! come soon baby, bye love. "- Jihyun

You hung up the call by putting up a big & flustered smile in your face & happy at the same time that you'll be meeting up with your boyfriend after 1 week . Yes Jihyun & u are in relationship from last 11 months knowing that he & you were studying at the same college in same course which is business stream. You were the first from your side to approach him in those days to be friends. Day by day your feelings from him got very strong because of his funny, caring & helpful nature make you feel flustered every time even after years you felt so many things at the same time. So the day when you were graduating that day you proposed him by taking the chance and bingo he said "yes".

Smooth & with consistency everything was going fine just sometimes he disappear without informing u & later on when he gets back, he goes to Busan to learn the family business from past 6 months which is why this time too he was gone.

His family is super rich with everything they wish is what they get in there respective plates without any worries ( rich people) . Jihyun too waste so much of money but Y/N always make him understood to not. After 2-3 days later he again do by saying his father & brother is what doing their tasks to not get worried for anything which he & his mom want's.

So she stopped not interfering his family thing, but deep down she felt bad for his brother & father that they do so much of hardships can't he help something to release some burden & that's when he started learning business when I made him understood the whole point of view.

He said that at the time of his joining company his father & brother were happy seeing the change in his behavior . I was happy too for him. Hoping everything goes fine with everyone.

"Uhh Y/N could u review this current file urgently cause boss need immediately" - Yunji said ( my colleague) asking Y/N as she was working on her task.

"Yeah sure" - you said.

"Thanks I'll be back in 1 hour be ready with the file." - Yunji said

I gave her a nod & she got back to her seat doing her work & I got started with mine work load finishing off soon to meet up my Jihyun asap.

TIME SKIP

As I completed my work & reviewed the file I got to know after 2 weeks my boss is appointing me in collaboration with PERK WITH PARK company in BUSAN to open the branch there joint, for which we gonna meet up with CEO of the company. But instead of taking his assistant he appointed me which I felt quite odd but thinking that he might thought that I could assist more better in management things. I just shrugged off cause that's what my job is to obey him in every decision. After all I'm eating & living because of him working in his company .

( The company in which Y/N works is COLOR 9 CREATIVE )

After a heavy sigh I got out of my office building getting the day over & watching the roads getting busy means everyone leaving to their respective homes.
Getting remembered the conversation earlier I had with him, left for Jihyun house soon to not get late much in heavy traffic.

After reaching, I got in his luxurious apartment & ringed the bell . It took some time, but ruffled noises could be heard which made me curious , he opened the door in good 5 minutes' I wondered what it took him so long .

When he opened the door he got shocked ;
jihyun -" babe u said won't come any time soon then how u reached the time before u said ?? "

Yes I told him in between the heavy traffic jam that I won't be any time soon just in case he don't get upset but I managed to beat the traffic I mean luck yeah u can say.

Y/N - Yes I reached earlier for u why?? You are not looking happy?? Hmmm??

By listening to this jihyun put a genuine smile but I felt a little fake don't know why maybe I'm overthinking and shrugged off .

He suddenly put his hands in my waist bring me close to him in slow deep voice he brings his lips near my ear lobe & said something which shivers down my spine flustered all over my face.

Jihyun - Babe let's enjoy today's night by relaxing hmm what u say?

( What do you think how Y/N will react in jihyun's statement? Do share your reviews :)