AFFECTION

*******

*******

Y/N POV 

Jimin was surely fuming in anger the way he shouted at him. I got near him to calm him down cause I didn't want to create thick tension. All were looking at Jimin and what unpleasant sight   Jihyun tried to glare at him. But I won't let them fight over stupid topic on me. 

"Jimin please don't create fuss your friends have came to enjoy not to fight with your brother okay." I whisper near his ear giving a squeeze to his shoulder He gave nod but spoke " But that doesn't mean anyone can insult you infront of me even if it's my own family." He said in warning tone to Jihyun.

"Okay then I'll take my leave cause my own brother don't wants me here. Sorry Y/N I wasn't insulting you but anyways see you in OFFICE." He was emphazing as if he would do something to me but Jimin gave access to Jihyun to leave. I was feeling bad for Jimin that he has to confront his own brother like this. 

"WOW Jimin is totally whip for Y/Nshii" Namjoon spoke in astonishment.

"Seriously guys he was speaking bullshits about her and I'll listen silently. That's  not gonna happen," He said looking away from his friends.

"Okay next time we won't bring your personal matters to make fun promise." Taehyung said in guilty tone.

"No guys you all are thinking in other wise we haven't do anything which you all are imagining." I said confidently but wait why Jimin seems a bit off listening to me what did he wanted to continue them imagining something we never did.

"But Y/N I clearly listen to your moa-" Jungkook was cut off by Jimin speaking loudly to shut him.

"Guys she was pain early morning cause of her personal reasons we ain't gonna give you any good news, so stop assuming things." Jimin said in one go but with all sanity to not reveal what I was going through which I was thankful in spite of him teasing by his friends.

"Okay we believe you Jimin but gosh your child will surely get a good look cause I would be his/her uncle." Jimin was about to oppose Jin again but I held his hand to not justify anymore and let them be happy thinking of what they want. Surprisingly he understood my emotions through my eyes. He smiled to his friends so do I.

We did a lot of enjoyment with talks which would never end I guess. I would get up so do Jimin and he helped me a lot. Even in refilling of the snacks he would go and suggesting me to sit. I was so embarrassed cause he was making obvious for others to show that I'm not well or as if I'm pregnant with his child which was not the case. But he was doing so much that I felt bad and drag him to the kitchen. 

"Listen Jimin I'm thankful that you are helping me but do spend time with your friends and I'll do the servings of dinner. No further argument okay." He was about to oppose but my slight glare was enough to shut him up. So we went in living room they were chit chatting but as soon we stepped in they set there eyes to us.

"Jimin and Y/N is so whipped for each other that can't resist to be part with each other even for moments." I was embarrassed with their comments but Jimin wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Yup I'm so what when you guys will get married you will get to know." He said proudly. wooh what's with new behavior. 

"Don't take him seriously I was about to call you guys for dinner. Let's go." I said removing his arms around me cause he was making me flustered obviously. They agreed to me and we reach the table serving them dinner. 

"Wow Y/N you cook amazing." J-hope said but I was guilty to make them eat the food of restaurant. I was silent to respond cause of thoughts consuming me. Jimin took the lead again.

"She indeed cook well amazing ; you see how lucky I'm." Jimin said chiming as if it was genuine compliment. I gave a look to him to not over hype this he understood my stares quite well. 

" We know Jiminshiii you too lucky to have her." Jungkook said wiggling the brows in tease to Jimin.  

We ended up by biding good bye to them. I plopped myself to the couch curling up , Jimin sat beside me in concern. 

"Is it paining again?" I nodded in his response no energy to give proper answer. "Fatigue is what I am feeling even doing nothing but as it was first day of mensuration that's why it was hard for me to always in these days since teenager."

He nod in my response getting up, which I thought that he is going to sleep without any thought I too closed my eyes sleep indulge me in slumber.

Moments latter I felt warm blankets but pain was striking me which cause me to wake up. I saw my surrounding which is my room. Little latter Jimin came with heat pack in his hands. 

"Why you always carry me am I your dumbbells? & where did you went and why are carrying heat pack-" I was cut off by a chocolate in my mouth which I chew and felt a lot lot good cause it was my favorite one. 

"You talk so much Y/N take this heat pack I bought for you cause there was not these thing in our home." Why I felt so delighted by listening to 'our home' I too didn't knew.

"I'm sorry Jimin it's just my emotions is always on peak these days I guess." I said in slight embarrassing tone. 

"It's alright I'm just new in this things so I don't know how to take care of properly." I was shocked to hear this from him and a bit happy that I'm his first time he is taking care off.

"No Jimin it's fine you did took care of me greatly-----ahh" I hold my stomach cause of pain striking like a hammer. Jimin came beside me hugging and stroking my back.

"It will be fine okay , I'm there hmm." He said soothingly which obviously did some magic that pain did was lessing as I slept. He was going to tuck me in leaving but as usual I hate that pain was again coming as the warm was no more there beside me.

"Jimin for today don't I know I'm causing you problem but no one take cares of me when I use to live alone. The feeling of taking cared is what I need right now." I said in sleepy tone in half open eyes I could see he was smiling. He settle down beside me and hugged me gently stroking the belly with fabric. I unconsciously put his hand inside my bare belly which I was obviously liking it. He seems to surprised by my action but I hugged him "Please continue with what you were doing I really the comfort which I'm getting from u. I always seems to bear the pain  every time crying but first time it feels so good beside u." I slept blabbering. 

Jimin pov

She indeed an beautiful angel for who finds comfort in my touch. I don't know but with her small actions put me in cloud nine. I continued stroking her belly gently which was so smooth but I put aside my thoughts and slept with her. I really want us to be like this forever I unconsciously thought while my mind fogged with sleep took over me.

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )