WARMTH

*******

( MATURE CONTENT ) 

Y/N POV 

Jimin hover above me looking to my eyes gently that I'm okay which I gave a nod. He slowly kissed my forehead with a long peck. Then my eyes with a peck, in nose then again to my lips for which he first look into my eyes to gave in. But I was fast enough to pull him in a soft kiss. My heart was racing like wild but I tried to stay calm. Flashbacks were coming back in my minds but I tried to focus just on Jimin and the way our lips moving in sync. 

I was sucking his lower lips so do he while my hands was on his hairs giving massage while to Jimin he was circling around my waist. We gasp for air within minutes of kissing each other softly. Within seconds he again kissed me but with dominance he bite my lower lip for the entrance. For which I grant access he explore each part of my mouth. I started tapping his chest for stop which he understood and started kissing the jaw to the neck.

A moan escape my mouth with sensation of neck kissing. He started opening my night wear shirt slowly while kissing me the same I too was opening his shirt throwing away somewhere in the room. He started kissing me in the tip of cleavage. A part of me was liking his touch so much but again in the back of mind it was haunting me. He started undoing my bra slowly kissing the shoulder blade of mine to throwing away the piece of bra.

I was so shy to look into his eyes that I started covering my boobs with hands. "No need love your every part is beautiful for me." With that he started sucking my boobs while cupping the other I was moaning mess in this process with curling toes. I started kissing his shoulder with the Deja vu feeling. While sucking like a baby he started kissing my stomach and touching my thighs so smoothly that my stomach was churning.

He started undoing my lower garment throwing somewhere. The look for permission was full in his eyes with all consents he was doing which my inner self was dancing in joy. The self control in him was very strong to not hurt me in any means he make sure to make me feel please. He started kissing my inner thighs which was making me moan in mess when he started putting his one finger in my hole which arc my back automatically and again with the second finger. 

"Ahhhhh J-Jiminnn F-fasttt please" I started enjoying so much that wanting for more with fast pace something was about to come out of my vagina which I released in his fingers without warning. He started licking his finger so seductively and came to kiss me in my lips more like French kiss. I flip flopped him to pleasure him just like he made me. I started undoing his pants with boxers. To my surprise his erection was so huge and started stroking with my hands which made him groan. "Y-Y/n y-you don't ahhhh" the gentle stroke was giving him so many joy which could be seen in his face which made me proud. 

"I want to just the way you made me." With that I started kissing him in neck with the same intensity to collarbone to his well built chest. His hands were roaming my whole back naked body while I started kissing his abs one by one with a long peck. His body was damn that too in v shape that made me sequel I came near his erection to take his length when Jimin again stopped me. "Y-Y/n if u don't want t-to then no need t-to do." He was desperate but still thinking about me which made my heart more swell up in joy. Without responding him I gave him a smile and kissed his length while taking in mouth."Ahhhh Y/n fuck." The groans and curse could be heard by him he was pleased which made me too.

I started sucking with a gag due to length with full speed and within minutes he cum in my mouth which I swallowed without further thought. He within seconds flip me under him. I smiled looking at him so did he "You are the best thing who came in my life." He said with that he pushed his length in my vagina slowly I moaned loudly with a pain but for distraction he started kissing me. When I felt his length inside me I tap his shoulder to move. He took the clue and started moving very gently and slowly with a pace. I was moaning his name again and again but with a minutes the pain started converted to pleasure. But the the thrust was so slow that made me frustrate. "Fast-t J-Jimin ahhh." As if he was waiting for this he with a nod started doing with a wild pace hitting the g-spot continuously. The room was full of skin slapping , groans and moans the thrusts were so deep that I could feel my walls were tightening and loosening around his length. "J-Jimin I'm close to cum." While he gave nod I came all over his length and with a deep thrust he too came inside me.

We catch with our breaths and sweats while he was on top of me holding my hands. I was so tired that no clue when slept holding him.

JIMIN POV

The best feeling ever I got was today and Y/N made me feel more glad. Now this gem is not going away from me and 'll stand against everyone for her that's what I have decided. I looked at her my angel slept I smiled and peck her forehead with a gentle kiss in lips. I removed myself from her and saw the blood stains which made me look at her she lost her virginity with me. I was so so glad that just like me , I was her first. I brought a wet towel cleaning her body and made her wore my purple hoodie which slide down till her knee which was okay. Cause she was whining in her sleep and not to disturb her further I covered her with blanket. I took the shower and dry my hair seeing the time it was almost morning 3:00 am. I slide in my bed covering with blankets and Y/n turn around to hug me like a bear which I automatically cuddle her and slept beside her. My life's best night which I'll never forget in this birth Y/n is the treasure which I'll cherish till my last breath.

( I suck at writing this details but this is the first time I  wrote the smut if you have enjoyed do vote and share your reviews : )