PART 3

My eyes widen when I saw Seojun.

Yn : S.. S.. SEOJUN!!!!! *hella shock*

Seojun : Yes my babygirl. *smirk*

He tried to come near me but I pushed him.

Seojun : HOW DARE YOU, BITCH!!!! *he slapped Yn*

Yn : DON'T EVER FUCKING DARE TO COME NEAR ME YOU BASTARD!!!!!! *shouted my lungs off*
He slapped me again. I groaned in pain.

Seojun : DON'T EVER DARE TO STOP ME.  OR I'LL KILL YOU LIKE I KILLED THEM, UNDERSTOOD?? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO!!!*he left*

My world just stopped when I heard 'THEM'. All the flashes began to come in my mind which I thought I forgot but no.

FLASHBACK :-

YN POV :

I am heading towards my class as I heard some girly voices. I turned around and saw Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo. I smiled widely and hugged them.

Lisa : Why are you late girl???

Rose, Jennie and Jisoo : Yess!! Tell why are you late??

Yn : Traffic, traffic and traffic. *being dramatic*

Blackpink : Whatever!! *rolled their eyes*

Rose : Yn.. I have to tell you something really very important.

All except Yn and Rose : Yes Yn..

Rose : You know Seojun, right?  *yn nod*. I heard that he is having crush on you. *being worried*

Yn : WHA- *she got cut off by Seojun's voice*

Seojun : Hey girls!!  *waving his hand*

All except Seojun : H.. Hello Seojun.

Seojun left.

Rose : Yn you should be very careful as you know Seojun is the son of most dangerous mafia.

Yn nodded.

They didn't knew that someone was hearing their talks from far.

Time skip at lunch.

Seojun was coming to sit with Yn but Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo stopped him.

Rose : Go away from Yn. Don't be so clingy.

Seojun : What the heck!! I just came to have lunch..

Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo : WE SAID GO AWAY!!!! *shouted at him makin' everyone looking at him. He left in fury.

Time skip at home ~
Yn got a call.

OTP*
Yn : Hello.

??  : If you want your best friends back alive then just marry me.

Yn : what the fuck is this shit??? And I'll not marry you Seojun!!!!

I suddenly heard some gunshot noice from the call. I was shivering in fear. I quickly hung up.

Next day at school ~
I was going to my class but why today everyone isn't here?? I looked around for a moment but finally decided to go to class. Might they are absent. I was going when I heard Seojun's voice. I rolled my eyes.

Seojun : Hey! *lending his hand for hi-five*

Yn : What do you want Seojun??

Seojun : You!

Yn : See I'm not interested in these kind of stuffs so please leave me. *I was about to leave when he held my hand*

Seojun : I wanna show you something. Come at XXX place at 8 pm. *smirk*

I left for my class.

Time skip at 7:55pm.

Yn POV :
I reached the place where he told me to. Soon he reached. He took me somewhere in a dark room. As I entered I sniffed worst smell. I covered my nose to prevent the smell enter my body. He switched on the lights. The scene I saw broke my heart into millions of pieces. I saw MY BESTIES WERE LYING ON THE FLOOR LIFELESSLY. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Yn : No... No.. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *screamed lungs out*

Yn started to shake their bodies but it was of no use. She started to cry louder as she lost her bestest friends. She took their bodies on her lap and slapped their cheeks gently ordering them to wake up

Yn : H.. HH.. HEY!!  W.. A...WAKE UP U BITCHES!! WE ARE BFFs, RIGHT!!!  *crying and sobbing*

Seojun : I already warned you on the call but u didn't took it seriously. *smirk *

So that was a real warning. Just because of me my besties died. I went to my home. I plopped myself on the bed and cried my lungs out.

------------FLASHBACK ENDS-----------

BACK TO PRESENT :

A drop of tear rolled down my cheeks.
I hugged my knees and started crying. After some time I felt a hand on my shoulder. I startled and was about to shout but he put his hand on my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook.

Jk : Shh!! *putting his index finger on his lips*

Yn : O.. Ok.

----------------------------------------------------
To be continued