ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

He is getting nervous cause of his daydreams will be shattered into pieces as he thought to take a walk in the park to get some fresh air as he takes his phone and gets out of the company.

Tae is roaming around the park until he spots a cute little fluffy dog walking towards him. as He bends down to take a closer look.

" aww fluff ball are you alone out here?" he says while patting his head as the dog wiggles his tail happily.

" you like it don't ya huh!!!?"

" YAHHH YEONTAN, MY BABYY" as a handsome man walks towards them picking him up wait a damn minute i look closer and see his eyes filled with sparkle tears.

*worried " h-hey don't cry "

*sobbing " T-thank y-you for taking care of yeontan"

*chuckles " No problem Angel"

" A-Angel??"

*smirks " yeah because you look like One"

" What is your name Sir?"

" Taehyung . Kim Taehyung and yeah plz don't call me sir"

" okay hyung I'm Jeon Jungkook "

" And this is Yeontan"

" Cute"

" I know Yeontan is cute right?"

" But i was talking about your name i think its better if it turns into * he leans to him and whisper" Kim Jungkook"

" Huh??!!" as Jungkook looks at him with confusion.

" Do you wanna have a coffee?"

" no actually i have to leave my in-laws are coming to meet me"

" wait Your Married!!!!"

" A-aniya their coming to meet me with my soon-to-be - husband "

"oh...okay"

" okay Bye Hyungieeee!!!!"

" Hmmm....Bye"

After Jungkook went tae sits in of of the benches as he looks at the Sky.

"This is the first time i had butterfiles in my stomach Seeing someone but why did he have to get engaged!!!! I want him in my arms, I wanna kiss him till their is no more oxygen left. I wanna make love with him and say him i love you for a billlion years but he is with someone else and I'm also getting married"

His phone rings making him distract from his thoughts. He sees that his sister is calling him as he picks up.

"Bro where are you???"

" Im kinda in the park"

" Yahh you pabo come back here Appa has been searching you inside the company you better come before he chops you're head off"

" fine fine i'm on my way"

( call ended)

Tae reached home and gets ready to see his husband.as he did not have any chance than his fate.with a long sigh he and his parents reached to the in-laws house ready to see taehyung's husband.

their now in the Jeon's mansion as Tae greets everyone and sits in the nearby couch. as he is looking here and there until it gets interrupted by a loud bark.

" yahh Tannie don't bark at the guests!!!" as mrs jeon trys to carry him.

" Umm....aunt is his name Yeontan??"

" First of all call me mom and yes his name is yeontan and how do you know?"

" That means Jeon Jungkook is My Soon-To-be Husband!!!!"

" Yes son and you have done a good research " she chuckles .

" You know him Son" as Mrs kim ask.

" Yeah its a Longggg story by the way can i see him?"

" son wait until h-"

" Of course you can he is Upstairs" As Mr Jeon says him with a smile. After asking where is his room is Tae runs into his room as he spots him opening the door widely .

" Hi My Angel"

" y-you!!"

" Yes angel and i see your getting ready for me"

"n-no i-im not"

*pouts "So you're not happy seeing your soon to be Husband"

" OH MY HOLY SHIT!!!!! ( a/n =jk's iconic line forever) YOU ARE??"

" Yes I am Angel" he said while moving closer to him as he pulls him by his waist softly tucking his hair back of his ear.

" you will soon be mine Angel" as Jungkook is blushing like hell as this is his fisrt time being so close to someone .

" I like your tiny waist it fits to my hands perfectly" he says as he gives a light squeeze .

" T-Thank y-you"

" Ok my angel let's go now our parents are waiting for us as Jungkook nods his head as they both leave the room and goes to the living hall.

==============================================

( TO BE CONTINUED)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

 🌟 Your Loving Author Tk Flower