ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ

A/n Pov

It's been 20 days since Taehyung got married to Jungkook.As Tae Reach Home After Having A long day at The Company As he entered the mansion he see's his Angel laying on the couch with his butt and watching K-Dramas. As Tae went Towards Him.

" Ohhh Hyungieee you came back!!!"

" Yes Angel let me change my clothes first and let's watch it together"

" Okieee come fast I'm Waiting" After six minutes Tae came and sat in the corner of the couch.

" wait lemme sit properly"

" No i'll adjust okay, you just wait comfortably. Tae lays his head on his back and starts the rest his head as it is so soft Tae starts to massage it.

*smirk " You got a soft back Angel"

" HYUNGIEEEE NOOOO!!!"

*Pout " But angel it's so soft and comfy this is my new favourite pillow"

*Pout " Hmph.....pervert Hyunghiee"

" Only for you....and don't pout like that'

" what if i pout? "

" well it won't be good for you"

" wae i know i look cute when i pout"

" ok you're not listening Angel"

" Noo *pout

" Ok take this" As tae hovers above him and reached his lips.

* smirk " now you know why you shoudn't pout like that" He attaches his lips on him as their lips moves in a rythmly form as tae starts to leave wet kisses on his neck and bits his cute moles as Koo enjoys what his Husband is doing to him.

" Do You Trust Me?"

" I do Hyungie"

" I love you My Angel"

" I love You Too Hyungie"

( A/n Pov)

IMAGINE YOURSELVES IN THIS PART CAUSE THIS IS A FLUFFY FANFICTION!!!

OR ELSE I'LL GET MY EYEBROWS SHAVED IF I WROTE WHAT THEY ARE DOING *SMIRK

===========================================

( TO BE CONTINUED)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

🌟 Your Loving Author Tk Flower