You are a spy (random)

You are a spy and you are cornered and they think they have you but you escape—

Your running, the echo of footsteps following your retreating figure. 2 people following you, running into a near corridor, hopeing for a way out. As a spy you were always carful with how you approached things but this time they were smarter and were propared for the Weeping Wisp
As they called you. You were Twila Summers the best agent in the spy community only having one rivral, Eli Grant. Eli and you have been rivals for some time now competing for top. You were assigned a job to retrieve a gem from the national museum. After obtaining the gem the alarms went off and the guards set after you. Heart thundering against my chest, my legs throbbing with every step. My mind only thinking one thing, I need to get out of here. "Get back here ma'am"
"She is getting away" the guards yelled. I ran into the alley way, making a sharp left. Then came face to face with a brick wall. She flung her head towards the guards direction as they came barreling through the alley. "We have got you cornered now" the guard with brown messy hair and dark brown eyes. His sun kissed skin glistening as he walks closer. I smirked and used the bricks from the wall to climb out of the alley and onto the roof. She ran across the roof tops fleeing the Mueseam guards. The sun setting behind her.