A/n

I need ideas. Comments some please and I am creating a new book. I know Right so many but I get distracted and inspired to much so can't wait to check it out. Here is a snip it (this is not the whole prologue) "The society, a place of knowledge and hopelessness, a place of academics and looking towards the very little future these kids have. The society is strict. The society is all these kids know from age 4-16. The only adults are the 18-19 year olds, which is rare for kids. They are all people from out of this small town. Kept like a prison the children eat sleep and bath here, having there small lifes cooped up in this facility.........I mean school. EJ has been here since she was 4 having stayed in a lovely home but taken from it when her parents died 14 years ago but today EJ, someone who is miss understood. 14 and lives in fear. She is nothing more than a soul in a sea worth of sorrow. Sorrowful souls of those who may never be seen again. Those who only live to be 16. Those who do the most unthinkable and the most outrageous things and never are accepted for their actions ever again, because they only live for so long and that so long is so close."

What y'all think interesting right we'll let me know if I should post early

A Loki smut is cumming up next 😂
See what I did there,.....nvm