Oh how I missed you "Friends"

Xenomorph:'I've grown tired of the snow'

He jumps inside of an Atlas base and before he could get any further he was quickly surrounded.

Xenomorph:*Angry hissing*

System:"Entering Lock down Mode!"

Gunshots ring through the night for minutes before everything falls silent.  Back inside all the soldiers were decapitated, burned by the accidents, were accidentally shot by each other or had holes through their skulls. The Xenomorph was weakly crawling on the ground.

Xenomorph:'None of them hit me. Why does my body hurt?'

He falls to the ground fading out of consciousness.

Walter:"What happened?"

Walter says opening his eyes. He was on a pitch black island with an ocean the same black. The only way to different it was when the waves moved.

Walter:"Here again"

Walter sits down. He looks at his hands but there was nothing.

Walter:"It's been so long. All this hate I don't want to hide it nor do I want to suppress. I want to find the cause of all my problems and drill painful hole Sinto they're roots before killing them with my own hands"

Walter thinks as he accidentally transforms.

Walter:"I have to learn how to control that. But killing them with my own hands. I've never killed anything before not even a Grimm. I always thought I'd be a nervous mess the first time I killed anything but why does it feel so natural? So satisfying. The way they scream before I kill them"

A smile couldn't help but form on Walter's unseen face.

Walter:"Don't know what's happened to me but rejecting it would be stupid. But that's not what I should be worried about. Right now it's why did I faint? I ha been practicing transforming for an entire year and nothing like that happened. I should have made sure I hid somewhere before it happened though. In the state I am in am very vulnerable but I have faith in this body. It can protect itself even if I'm unconscious"

???:"...... Find me"

Walter stops talking.

Walter:"Who said that?"

Walter asks. The voice says something else but it was less clear.

Walter:"What?"