He's your tatoo artist

Imagine Mouth Being your tatoo artist

It's just your typical thunderstorm day afternoon and you and Mouth were playing.

Mouth: Hey y/n! Check this out what I got last year for Christmas.

He showed you his local tatoo artist set.

You: You are one scary boyfriend.

Which made you like him even more.

Mouth: In the flesh! I want to be a local tatoo artist one day.

You: Okay let me be your first customer then.

Mouth: Are you sure? I mean it involves with needles and a needle gun.

You rolled your sleeves up halfway.

You: I double dare you.

Mouth smiled and then started putting on black latex gloves. While getting the supplies out, he used almost every color in the box.

Mouth: Okay y/n. Lie down and Just stay still and it will be over before you know it.

You nod and lie on his bed letting him begin his work the thunder and lightning lits the room as he begin to slowly work on his art. When the hours passed by; he was finally finished his work. He then completed by using a gloss to top it off. He slowly lifts you up. The art that he used was no other than (y/f/tattoo)

You: Wow! Looks narly.

Mouth: Just don't touch it or move your shoulder for a few days. That looks good.

You and him hung out the rest of the day watching old movies.