You get sick

So my stomach this morning has been in knots and not sure what's going on her but I think it's just when my stomach felt sore from working yesterday. Anyways.......

Imagine you get sick with the stomach bug and Mouth your boyfriend was your care taker. 

It was the worst morning of your life. Your stomach was in knots and your face became pale your boyfriend Mouth was suppose to be coming over later today but you got a call from the school and you said to them that your sick.

Mouth: Where's my  y/n at?

Booker: I don't know.

Later on that day Mouth rushed to your place he notice you were upstairs in your covers. He climbed up the ladder then entered without you noticing.

Mouth: Hey y/n? I heard you were not in school this morning and.

He notice you weren't in the covers he quickly saw you in the bathroom on the floor.

Mouth: holy crap!

He ran to your aid feeling your forehead. Then he carries you back to your bed. Tucking you in the covers, he quickly got a damp wash cloth and started dabbing your forehead and you finally woke up.

You: Mouth your suppose to be in school.

Mouth: Shhhhh not now y/n your sick and I'm
Here to help you.

You: what do I get to have an amazing boyfriend like you?

Mouth smiled then starts being your nurse for the rest of the afternoon.

You: Mouth really I'm fine go back to your place.

Mouth: Nope your boyfriend says it's time for your medicine.

He got out the pills and water you took them carefully putting it near your lips then took them. You drank the water he gave you and you lied back down snuggling with your boyfriend for the rest  of the day.