Love Goes

I found a falliam playlist on Tumblr (great songs by the way) and got inspired.

This story is basically falliam finding their way back to each other. Every chapter is based on a song so I'm kind of creating my falliam playlist.

This is one is based on Love Goes (feat. Labrinth) by Sam Smith.

____________________________________

You’re broken, I know this

And if you knew it, you would love me a whole different way

But that’s how love goes, goes

Blood. There was blood everywhere. He never saw so much red at once.

He remembered washing his hands in the white hospital sink, rubbing it hard, while his wife’s blood was going down the drain.

His wife’s blood.

The same blood he could still see under his tone nails, even though he tried to wash it away. But it didn’t go away. They do say blood is thicker than water, he just never thought about it until now.

The waiting room was full of people. Blake, Crystal, Adam, her new sister, Amanda, Sam, Kirby. Everyone was there except Alexis. Everyone wanting, no, needing to know how she was.

Fallon would have liked that. Knowing she managed to have every person she loved in the same room and no fighting envolved. She only had to get shot to do it.

He could hear the sound of footsteps near him, but he didn’t raise his head. His body has been feeling way to heavy for him to carry himself, so he continued he way he was. His head down, leaning his body against the white wall, absorbing the sound of the vending machine on his right, and focusing on the buzz it made, but still glaring at his hands, still reddish because of the blood, the same blood that remained under his nails and on his clothes.

“Liam” he hears a feminine voice with a accent but doesn’t bother to move. “I’m Amanda. I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced” she starts softer than he would expect but still gets annoyed with the interruption.

“I know” he mumbles, pulling in and out his wedding ring, hoping the movement could take his mind somewhere else.

“Fallon has told me so much about you that I feel like I’ve known you for a long time” she ends with a smile, expecting a reaction from him but she doesn’t get one.

“I wish I could say the same... but Fallon and I... we weren’t in good speaking terms” this time he looks up to stare at the blonde in front of him. Her clothes didn’t have any trace of blood like his, but her face betrayed her, and he noticed the fear in her eyes right away. Just like him, Amanda was also scared of losing Fallon.

Amanda nods, her hand squeezing one of her fingers, to anxious to keep them quiet. “I know. She came to me a few days ago. She was trying to save your marriage and asked for my help”

“Do you know she slept with another man?” he blurts out, not really getting where this came from but too numb to actually filter his words.

It's over, Fallon

“I do. Yes” she confirms not knowing exactly how to respond to that. “Liam, I’m aware I barely know you, but are you feeling alright? You seem a little shocked”

He should be in shock. His wife just got shot, right in front of him. The woman he loved and also cheated on him, almost died in his arms.

The sound of the gunshot was still in his head, repeating itself like an annoying song that never goes away. The feeling that something was not right confirmed when he looked at his left and saw Fallon’s perfect white dress stained with blood. He watched as that stain got bigger and his wife got paller. He was fast enough to catch her so she wouldn’t fall completely on the ground, but kept a hand on the wound. He remembers Adam yelling at him to “don't move your hand” or to “keep pushing, Liam”. And he followed his orders.