Chapter 29- Jail

Normal pov

Clay drove quickly through the streets of Hurricane, he was determined to find William and take him to jail.

The policeman was gripping the steering wheel of the car, Clay was angry. Yes, anger. He was angry with the man who had caused that killing. The man still felt sorry, he should have believed in (Y/n) from the start and arrested that man once and for all. His mind was racing, thinking about the missing children, and the murderer who had deceived them all.

Clay was driving all over town, looking for places where William might be, that's when he thought about heading to the pizzeria.

The policeman accelerated the car even more causing the car to skid a little before stabilizing in the lane.

When he arrived in front of the restaurant, there was William's wine-colored car. Clay jumped out of the vehicle and ran into the pizzeria past the police lanes.

The detective soon found the man who was sitting on the main stage, looking far away and lost.

"Hurricane Police!" Clay announced approaching him "You're under arrest!"

William showed no resistance. Clay cuffed him and led him out of the restaurant.

The policeman soon noticed that there was something strange about Afton, William still had that lost look in his eyes, it was as if only his body was there, but the William that everyone knew, that always friendly man who talked about any subject had disappeared, but Afton had a huge smile on his face.