•Part 9•

∆ Some Russia X America ship ∆

Polska POV

I woke up to my phone alarm playing. I turned it off and looked at my phone 6 notifications from the group chat already. I looked at the messages.

Vodka boy: hi

Ame: hello

Vodka boy: is polska asleep?

Ame : yh I think so why?

Vodka boy: I wanted to ask if Ukraine can come too. I can't leave her alone.

Ame: sure I don't mind

I decided to reply too I checked at what time they texted that damn about a hour ago.

Angel girl: sure she can come I don't mind.

Ame : your up!!

Vodka boy: finally.

Angel girl: yep ✨

Ame: ok so how do we do it

Angel girl: do what?

Ame: the taking you our of your house!!?

Angel girl: oh yeahhh

Angel girl : I forgot hmm..

Vodka boy: I have a plan about what we can do.

Angel girl: go on

Ame: listening

Vodka boy: So Pols'ha will make sure that Germany is not looking anywhere neer the window and I'll come and Pols'ha when Germany isn't looking. Pols'ha will have to jump out of the window and I'll catch her and then the plan is finished we will do the same when we get back but I will need to climb up a tree a little bit.

Angel girl: nice but I'm not sure jump?

Ame : same it is kinda high... What if you don't catch her

Vodka boy: come on um her friend not any stranger.

Angel girl: yeah your correct I trust you that's a grate idea so when are you gonna come?

Vodka boy; already on my way

Angel girl: ok Ame we will meet you at the cinema

Ame : ok bye and good luck you will need it.

Angel girl : thanks

Vodka boy: yeah bye

I started to think about what I can say to Niemcy so that he will be further away hmmm...

I know I'll just say I'm hungry and I think he might make me food of course with won't eat it but hey at least I'll get him to do something.

I started to take some clothes out I decided to take a white top and a black skirt since it's was really hot today. I got out my vans shoes and put the closer to the window. It then took my phone out to text Rosja and ask him where he is and if I should go ask Germany now or later.