•Part 10•

Warning: Na*! Mentioning and swearing

Polska POV

Kurwa... My head hurts so bad right now what did I do to it last night.

I then got up from my bed and noticed all the bag's of clothes inside. I then remembered what I did yesterday and...

Shit how did I get back here does niemcy now!?? I hope he doesn't I looked at the time it read 8:23. I think Roja might be awake by now. He usually gets drunk but I hope he didn't yeastuday because I need answer's now.. So I went onto the group chat and started to ask some questions.

Angel girl : hi Rosja

Vodka Boy: oh hi Pols'ha what happened?

Angel girl: he has that's what I wanted to ask..

Vodka boy: oh don't worry Germany didn't know I made sure.

Angel girl: really thank you so much your the best friend I could of ever had.

Vodka boy; don't worry also do you when any pics from yesterday?

Angel girl: yes many why 😏?

Vodka boy : I just want to set it as my lock screen and home screen

Angel girl: Oooo~ so you do like her

Vodka boy: y-yes..

Vodka boy: maby?

Angel girl: ok I'mma send you the photoes rn

Vodka boy: ok thanks

Angel girl:* 10 images sent *

Vodka boy: wow thanks Pols'ha

Angel girl: haha I should he thanking you but no problem

I turned my phone off and looked at all the clothes manga and other accessories I got from all the shops. I got all the stuff out and put it in the laundry so that it will be fresh and clean I went into the bathroom and put all the clothes in one whole big bag into the washing machine. I turned it on and it stated to wash all the clothes I then went to put the bag and hide it In my closet so that Niemcy didn't know I went shopping last night.

I then went upstairs to go and see what else I can put in the next wash I was so poses to wash the laundry basket today too. I decided that I'll do that after everything else is already clean. I opened the laundry basket and got all the dirty clothes out I put them into a basket and went back downstairs and then I saw him.... Niemcy.....

Polska: hallo Niemcy

Niemcy: I'll only ask once...

He got up and walked toward me I was in the entrance of the living room next to the TV. He started to get closer and closer and when he was about a couple of center meters away from me he started to talk to me again.

Niemcy: Sooo.. As I was saying... I'll only ask once ok and I want you to answer truthfully you understand...

Polska : y-yes... I guess?