The arrival of the new kid!!

(By the way if there's any mistakes please tell me this is my first book so hope you like it😁 and I do take a quest anyways have fun reading! Oh and also you're in engineering camp and you hold a black notebook with a white pencil at all times kind of like that one character from Ouran host club do you know what I'm talking about🤨)

(Future Creator here Let me tell you if you read all I think you might be satisfied more I don't want to post daily because I need To get schoolwork that I never do Done)
Y/n POV.
I got onto the bus as my father waved goodbye my mother wasn't there she was at work and I looked at the bus driver he had a gray hat with a beer and a hook for a hand??? I ignored it and walked to the back of the bus and also praying that this bus driver is in a serial killer And throw the bus off a mountain but luckily it wasn't like that I arrive to the camp but the bus driver suddenly stop with a loud bang as I almost flew backwards and I also heard a little girl scream!? As I walked off the bus I heard him say " kid are here" I walked off the bus to See a pretty large man for my height at least (5.6) I looked up at him he had a big bright smile as he was wearing a counselors outfit " hello!! You must be y/n m/n I am your Camp counselor David!" " hello" I said with kind of a concern voice because I didn't expect someone so happy
" anyways let me show you around!!" I nodded ok as we both walked we stopped by a pole as he was doing a weird hand side to it then said " this is camp Campbell flag pole oh I can't help but do it signal every single time I see it in right next to here is the Messhall some kids should be in there right now since you came here pretty late most of the kids would be outside doing their activities but I think some of our other campers may be in here!" He open the cafeteria door and all I heard "AHHHHHHHH!!!" I turned around to see a Big kid with a yellow shirt on with shorts and some boots which I think he was stomping on a kid that had this fancy yellow suit on it almost looks like the street for performers I see "nerf!! Stop stomping on Harrison and go outside and do your activities!" He shouted The kid apparently named Nerf stop stomping on him and rolling his eyes as he walked out in between death and then David went to go help Harrison.....

what type of camp is this!!!

(Anyways I hope you guys like this sorry that it was short it was on a short notice i'm not expecting to get a lot of people reading this and I will try to make another chapter soon but for some time you have to wait sorry that you didn't get any interaction with Max anyways hope you have a good day or night and I have to go finish schoolwork because I forgot about it and I have to do it at the last second don't we just love that)