You have to be kidding me (Author)

So I'm not one that tends to be depressed but for most people who have actually read through all of my stories have no that I have left three author notes! And now I am leaving another one I am so sorry but if you wanna know what happened here's what happened I was on my device and you know it decided to be a brat and just shatter from not even or at least a foot from the ground Just decided to flat out die and you might be wondering so "if it's shattered that means you got a new one so how else are you writing this" well apparently if the screen shatters on the device still works perfectly fine right now I am speaker typing this because I have no time to write if if you saw my screen it look like the app that makes your screen look like it's broken but it's actually not yeah that's what it looks like and apparently the screen is literally lifting from the Device but still works perfectly fine when I tap there so apparently like I said if you damage your screen nothing will happen well at least I think so so that's why people have this screen so broken and still works perfectly fine but apparently if something happened to the inside it would definitely shatter break or just stop working in general and how did I know that thanks to my dear mother who works at AT&T Store so prompt on her anyways I am so sorry my dear audience and I finally looked back and they were 25 people who read my first story! Thank you so much for reading this and no this will not be discontinued I would stories that just got it discontinued in the middle of it and it just wanted me to actually drop my device for my 25 feet building But also there's no stories that are way too long even so at least try to make an equilibrium with the story and also I was wondering if you guys were interested with me making my own stories about kids at my school now I know what you're thinking no I'm not gonna use their actual names I'm just gonna use their material to make it also if you read what my profile is you know that I will mostly doing Male character x male listener but of course I will be making more contact just expect that to pop up a lot anyways I hope you have a great Day morning or night and goodbye my beautiful puddles I hope I can write to you soon!! (I was told that it might come in the next day or so so we'll see what happens)