Author's Note

This is the first book, I had ever written. I had a lot of reasons behind writing this book which are mentioned below.

1) I stopped watching Ishq mein marjawan 2 after that press conference or whatever revenge track, infact after Vansh is Vihaan was revealed, the story didn't make any sense anymore and if I had any hope that the loopholes in the story would be cleared, that press drama did it for me. I shouldn't have expected much from ITV drama. I had left Indian serials when I was in sixth standard and maybe it should have remained the same. But, as everyone else, the poor direction grilled my mind and I wanted to do it right.

2) I had discovered Wattpad due to this show. I used to read stories as incognito on chrome earlier on its website. When I had read through the stories, that how people are writing on this track, their mindsets, their expectations of obsession and all that crap, I was shocked. As a teenager, I had loved the ideas of possessive male leads and the one who loves the girl unconditionally. But, what I had read in most of the utter crap books in Wattpad had left me wondering that how badly the young minds are shaping up in India due to these serials. So, I wanted to highlight these facts a bit, that respect is the base of any relationship and obsession and complete control over your partner isn't sexy.

3) Again, as a teenager, in my fantasies, I had wondered that true love can happen only once. But it is wrong. It is not necessary that you can only stop loving someone when he/she cheats on you or disrespects you totally or something along these lines. We stop loving someone when we change, when the dynamics of a relationship change, when we see that it is not working anymore and it is only hurting both of them. Toxic relationship doesn't essentially mean, obsession and control. It also involves the manipulations, the different circumstances that change you as a person. Some don't even realise they are a part of toxic relationship. They get hurt over and over again, only to smile and forget everything when the situation passes.

4) I really wanted to highlight the reality that girls may want some prince who will fall in love with them at first sight and care for them unconditionally. But that doesn't happen. You will have to face the world, to be independent, your chances of getting a good life partner will increase with that. Everything demands hardwork, even a good life partner. One who has strived to attain something won't find you attractive, you will be attractive to someone who is like you. It is said that opposites attract but I disagree, deep down the mindsets, the frequency of your thoughts are what that actually attracts.

5) And the last reason was that moving on isn't impossible. Nothing should shatter your trust in humanity, in people and in love. You just need to try, you will get better love. If not, then also I am sure there would be people who will always love you, your parents, maybe your teacher, your friend and your God.

I don't know if I was able to convey these points to you or not. But that is what motivated me to write this story. I hope I didn't bore you.

Thank you everyone for reading!