Charlotte x reader fluff

Thanks to @yourfavoriteonix for requesting this!

You and Charlotte had been friends for a long time, you would usually go cave exploring with her. It was one of your favorite things to do with her, that's actually how you guys met.

You thought about the good things you did with her and parker. But now, she's gone, she went missing without a trace. You would be with Parker, but you don't even have him anymore either. He was taken to mental hospital, because he went a little mad after Charlotte left. He claims that she just vanished out of nowhere, Infront of his eyes. But that never happens, you don't believe him.

You,re sitting on your bed, crying. You always really liked her but now she's gone. It's been almost a year now and your still not over her disappearance. You just want your best friend back.. She was presumed dead by the police but you refuse to believe it. She's got to alive. She just has to.

You hear someone knock on the door, you start eternally panicking, you didn't really like talking to people unless you knew them, and you were still sometimes scared to talk to them.

You gulped as you walked over to the door slowly, who could be knocking this late?? You open the door.

It's Charlotte... She's back

You felt your eyes become watery as you stared at her, was it really her or was I getting pranked or something.
"I'm back y/n" Charlotte stated with a shaky voice as She hugged you. You thought this was kinda weird for her to do as she always acted tough and all that, but you didn't really care. You got her back.

You let her inside, closing the door behind you two still kind of in shock of what just happened. You went and sat next to her on your sofa.

"What happened? Where did you go?" You asked in a shaky voice looking at her in slight disbelief. You didn't think she would come back ever.

"I kinda had to uhm." Charlotte looks away before looking back at you "I had to go visit family out of state." She stated. You never knew that she had family out of state or let alone would care enough to visit them.

"Charlotte.. the police thought you were dead.!" You stated thinking it was weird that the police came to the conclusion that she died.

"Oh. well the police can't be right the entire time!"

"I guess.. well, I'm just glad you're not dead!"

You hug Charlotte having missed her a lot. She kinda backs away slightly but rubs your back comfortingly dispite not being one for physical contact.

From then on, you and Charlotte caught up and started to go caving again. And eventually she got enough money to treat her mold!