playing with fire

Texty was hanging out in Bryce's kitchen on the kitchen counter next to the stove as he was making fried eggs. They had just discovered how to somewhat control the electricity from the charger in their computer.

And Texty happened to be on the charger.

Texty started kinda messing with the charger plugged into their computer before it started sparking.

"Uhh, Texty, you good?" Bryce asks, glancing over at Texty, hearing something suspicious.

'Im ok' Texty typed in a text box on their screen for Bryce to read. Bryce skeptically nods before trying not to burn the eggs. They returned, intrigued by how they could make sparks. Texty started messing with it more before

Whoosh

An electrical fire starts right next to Texty. Texty looks at the fire like 'well shit'. Bryce looks up and instantly unplugged Texty and ran to go get a fire extinguisher. Bryce quickly puts out the fire before setting Texty down on the table

"Texty What The Fuck?! Why Did You Set My Kitchen On Fire?!" Bryce asked, looking at Texty scoldingly 'i didn't mean to set the kitchen in fire.' Texty typed only feeling slightly bad. "But still! You Set My Kitchen On FIRE! This is going to take a lot of money to fix.." Bryce complained to no one in particular, rubbing his temples in annoyance.

And then Liam enters the apartment, looking around before asking "what happened.?" He walks up to Bryce, kissing him on the cheek before looking at Texty and then the very burnt kitchen counter. Bryce stopped after the sudden kiss, looking at Liam all flustered like. "Bryce did you burn the eggs again?" Bryce facepalms after sighing "Damnit Liam, no I did not burn the eggs again."