!Before you read!

Hi!! Before you read, I kinda wanted to share what my David & Daniel look like, I changed them quite a bit so they wouldn't look so alike, I hope that's ok with you tho. So basically Daniel is  6,2, 200 pounds, he's a little chubby.. But he's tall so when I say a little chubby, I mean just a bit of xtra tummy, and he's a bit more... wide-ish? David Is 5,8, 150 pounds..... ya, that's low for his age, but don't worry, he's not a skeleton! Also David has ALOT of freckles, ALOT. On his face, arms, hands, neck, some on his chest, Exedra. They have completely different faces. Daniels is more boxy/masculine. He has his bright blue eyes ofc! thin-ish eyebrows, big nose, thinner lips and sort a medium forehead. David has thick eyebrows, a small nose with bigs lips, kind of bigger eyes, a small forehead, rosy cheeks, a skinnier face with kind of chubby cheeks, dimples.. ofc is charming smile.👍😋 Their voices are the same too, aswell as their hair color, eyes, and skin.
(Also when reading if you see bold letters, that's me, the narrator talking🙂)
THIS STORY WILL HAVE THINGS LIKE: Mentioning of blood, smoking, drinking, sexual  activity, and mention of the naked male body.  

- (Try to enjoy the story cuz I tried my best, lol)