~ Perfect body ~

- hours later - 

David was at Daniel's house, they were sharing memories, laughing, and having a good time together.. But Daniel needed something more...

Daniels pov:

David and I were having such a good talk, when suddenly, I felt myself beginning to get kinda thirsty for David's perfect body. My head began to feel hot, I felt all of the blood pressure going to my downstairs area. My eyes started to wander off onto David's slim body, imagining him naked, imagining myself slowly thrusting in and ou- "Earth to Daniel!-" David shouted at me. "U-Uh.. Yeah, yea.... sorry. I zoned out." I mumbled, looking down. "Yeah. I could see that." David replied in what sounded like an annoyed tone. I have to make a move If I want it tonight, you can do this Daniel! I got as close as I could to David, making sure that our bodies are touching. Gosh, I could feel him breathing.. Mm.. I love it. I saw Davids face expression look kinda shocked. Well, our face were 3 inches apart, so ..I don't blame him. "Are you a virgin." I said, straight up. "Uh- what!?-.. heh..!" David giggled nervously and slightly scooted away. What? Don't you want this.. "May I.. take your virginity?.. right now.. on my couch, Davey.. If it's okay that I call you that.~" I said in a lustful tone, putting my hand on Davids thigh, aggressively squeezing it, whilst cupping his cheek. I slowly got close to his lips, and I did it.. I kissed him. But something was off. David pushed me away, with a angry, disgusted look on his face.

David's  pov:

I pushed Daniel away as hard as a could, though he only moved a couple of inches away from me. "WHAT THE HECK, DANIEL? NO, YOU MAY NOT 'TAKE MY VIRGINITY' LIKE, WHAT? ARE YOU DELUSIONAL? WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME? WE BARELY EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER! AND SPEAKING OF THAT, HOW DO YOU KNOW I LIKE MEN?" I screamed at Daniel, standing up. He was trying to talk through my words but I just kept yelling.. So his response didn't have room for what I was trying to say. "W-..Well... I.. D-David, I really like you! I couldn't help myself.. Will you forgive me?.. And about the gay thing... It's kinda.. o-obvious." Daniel replied, looking away as he said the last part of his sentence. "Are you kidding me?! You gotta be kidding me. YES, I WILL FORGIVE YOU, BUT NOT NOW! I'M OUTTA HERE." I said, stroming to the door while snatching my sweater off Daniels coat hanger. "Have a good night, Daniel. BYE." I shouted, walking out of his house while slamming the door behind me. I KNEW IT. something was gonna happen.. that was so weird.. Not like I haven't witnessed it before though.