#6

Then the door opened and a running jimin came in with a man behind him. Jimin holding one wooden box. He came forward with that man. They bowed down and Jimin said

Jimin: my prince, he is a doctor who came here to check you.

Kook nobbed his head. The doctor came forward, bowed his head and said,

Doc: My prince, can I see your hand?
Kook again and nobbed his head. The doctor started checking kook.

Then the door opens again and one beautiful lady comes with a handsome man.
Everyone in the room sat down and bowed down to that man and woman. kook looked at everything with confused eyes. They came too kook and hugged him tightly. Kook felt motherly love in that lady's arms. He hugged her back. After some time, that lady broke hugged and kissed her whole face and said.

Lady: are you ok baby you feeling pain somewhere ha tell eomma.

Jk: eomma.

Lady: yes baby eomma tell you you are feeling any pain ha.
Kook looked at that lady's eyes, only see worries tear eyes who look at him lovingly.
Kook felt like a kid in that lady's arms. He hugged that lady and started crying.

Lady: baby, why are you crying ha. Please don't cry. Look at Eomma here. Everything will be fine.

Jk: I am ok eomma.

Lady: Really, baby.
Kook nobbed his head.

Man: let me hug him too, I miss him too.she broke a hug and said,

Lady: ya old man.

A man came forward and hugged Kook. Kook felt fatherly love in that man's arms. He also hugged him back. The man broke a hug and said to kook.

Man: are you OK baby? Kook nobbed his head, that man kissed kook forehead.

Kook: I am ok but I don't remember anything.

Man: means you don't remember that I am your app.

Kook: I don't. Kook lower his head.

Man: don't be upset baby, it's ok, at least you're ok.

The man looked towards the doctor and said,

Man; is he OK?

Doc: Yes, my king, he is fine, just a little bit weak.

Lady: so why doesn't he remember anything?

Doc: I think because of shock, prince didn't remember anything and Prince is weak too, my queen.

Lady: What do we have to do?

Doc: just make sure that the prince ate healthy and good food. I will give some medicine to the prince to regain his health.

Man: So first we introduce ourselves. I am Jeon junk. King of this kingdom and your appa. Kook looked at that man and smiled.

Jk: appa.

Lady: I am Jeon ae-ra. Queen of this kingdom and your Eomma.

Kook nobbed his head and said.

Jk: Eomma.

The Queen and king smile and look towards the kook with love-filled eyes.Suddenly, my kook stomach started making noises. He looked down because he was embarrassed.
Queen: how stupid I am, I don't even give you food. She looked toward the kook and said,

Queen: Oh my baby, don't be embarrassed, I am your mother. You take a rest, I make some delicious food for you ok.

kook nobbed his head. In this whole time, the king was just looking at his son with love filled eyes. The queen stood up from the bed. He looked towards her husband and said,