#10

No one pov.

Jk: hyung you go and hide somewhere safe place I will handle them.

Jimin: but kook they can hurt you.

Jk: hyung nothing is gonna happen to me. I will be safe. I promise you.

Jimin goes and hides somewhere, but he still can see kook.

Jk: Let's get it.

Kook look towards thugs and sign them to come. Thieves come towards the kook holding the sword 🗡️. One man raised his hand to hit the kook with a sword, kook hold  his hand and twisted it. The sword fell down from that man's hand, kook kick his stomach, that man fell down. Looking at the kook, everyone was shocked at how fast the kook was. Kook started fighting with them one by one.

Tae pov

I was shocked, how can a cute little bunny fight like this? While fighting, he looked more beautiful. The way he moves, he looks gorgeous. I just wanna look at him forever, his eyes are just beautiful. I still don't know what he looks like, but his eyes are enough to make me fall in love with him. Did I just say that I fell in love, it's love? I think it's love, love at first sight. I don't even seen his whole face, but I fall in love with him. From now on, this bunny belongs to me, belongs to kim taehyung only. I look at my side and find no one is there. Where is Yoongi hyung?, i look here and there to find him. I found him, he was with that small boy. I think he is also in the same situation as me. (Tae smiled and shook his head). Leave them, let me look at my bunny, how many men he beat . I look towards my bunny, I notice that one hides behind him and tries to attack him. Before that man could hurt my bunny, I ran to save my bunny.

Kook pov

I was busy fighting, suddenly one arm came and held my waist and turned me around. I saw a hot man holding a sword above our heads, protecting us from another sword.He looked toward me. He has beautiful eyes, a sharp jaw, fair skin, he is so handsome and he smiles. Oh my gosh is he real or I am dreaming. He threw that man away, and said. IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, THAN LEAVE THIS PLACE. Oh my gosh, he has a beautiful deep voice. (After listening to tae deep voice, all the thieves ran away from there.) He looks toward me, wow 😳 he is so handsome. I was too busy admiring his face. He can't be real.

Tae pov.

After all the thieves leave the place, I look toward my bunny. He is looking at me also, his hand reaches my face. He slowly put his finger in my face and said, "You're real " I just wanna laugh at my bunny silly questions. Of course, I am real. I just shook my head and said,

Tae: of course I am real,  beautiful. 

(After listening to this, Kook comes in his sense and tries to come out from the grip.)

Tae: where you think you're going bunny boy.

Kook: who are you calling bunny boy.

Tae: the cute boy in front of me. He started blushing, after listening to what I said. He is so cute.

Kook: uh. Mm.. uhh.. Leave me.

Tae: Are you shy? Bunny.

Kook: who is shy, leave me you idiot. I left him and said to him.

Tae: This is how you say thank you, when somebody helps you.

Kook: I ask for your help.

Tae: ohh that is rude. I help you and you're saying this to me, leave it and let me introduce myself. Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you.

Kook: hmm.

Tae: what hmm. At least tell me your name, cutie. Kook again blush.

Kook: I...I am..m  Jungkook.