night hunting

"A-shen are you ready?" Shizui knocked at the door While his sister is getting dressed for their night hunt

"Coming!" Exclaimed mielli in the other side of the door,a few seconds the door Opened and there stand lan mielli smiling big at her big brother.

"Let's go yuan ge!"
"Mn. Let's go" Shizui responded as he smiled sweetly at his cute sister

As the two siblings walk in the hallway of the cloud recess chatting, they saw their parents waiting for them (while shamelessly flirting with each other)

"Fuqin, a-niang" both said at the same time, bowing to their parents as they stopped in front of them.

"My, my lan zhan look how big our babies now, I still remember how they're tiny self's running in the back of the hill with the bunnies-" bla bla bla

As Wei wuxian kept rambling about his two cute children the two looked so embarrassed but feel proud at it.

Lan wangji cleared his throat and it made wie wuxian stopped rambling and laughs loudly

"Anyways lan zhan and i are going to sent you off at the gate" Wei wuxian told them with a smile "it's you're first time without any senior's and us after all right lan zhan?" "Mn."

The two children are so blessed to have this kind of parents, not just blessed but also very lucky. As they made into the entrance of the cloud recesses the two bowed at their parents who bowed back as they we're about to leave- "be careful you two, always observe you're surroundings ok? " "mn" "and take care of each other" "mn" "also-" the two look at each other and deadpan at their parents well mostly lan mielli, while lan shizui is just having a small smile a small sweat drop.

"A-niang, fuqin" mielli called out to their (lost in they're own world parents)

"Oh! Right haha i almost forgot you two are still here" snapping out of their trance the two now look at the two siblings in front of them

"But serious tho you two take care of yourself ok? We Love you both" Wei wuxian smiled sweetly at the two while pulling them in a hug, "mn" lan wangji smiled a little while they're having a group hug,while the two siblings happily hugged them too and mielli got thinking that they are very lucky to have this warmth and love their parents had given to them.

yep very lucky as the two thought. ( I wish I had this kind of relationship to my parents ╥﹏╥)

They both bid goodbye to their parents as they go to night hunt.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Note:

This is just a small note cause I know you gremlins don't want to read a whole paragraph( I don't read them either-) ehem.

Lan shen courtesy mielli is my oc that I added to the story and you might think why? Well I want wangxian to have a daughter so I just add her

Might aswell put their age here-
A-yuan is 15 while a-shen is 13.

That's all thank you for reading <333