1

Y/N'S POV

'KWON FUCKING SOONYOUNG!!' I shouted.

'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!!!' I again shouted before looking at the mess.

I quickly took out my phone and called him.

Him who? My annoying brother Kwon Soonyoung oppa.
'Hello?'

'Why are there so many people in my house taking away all of my kinds of stuff!?' I asked.

'Well, appa called me. He said to move your things to our previous house.'

'And why?' I asked.

'Because that house is just empty. So it doesn't hurt to stay there right? Besides we can save money.'

'Save money my foot! Go and die on a desert island!' I shouted and hung up without giving him a chance to speak.

I sighed as I massaged my temple trying to keep my cool in front of the staff who were putting my kinds of stuff in the boxes.
.

.
Myself, Kwon Y/N. Born in 1998, at age 24, and studying computer engineering at the best University in Seoul called Hanyang University.

My mother passed away a long time ago. My father Kwon Hyuk-doo is running a restaurant in Jeju-do. I have one big brother named Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi who is an Idol in a South Korean boy band group called SEVENTEEN. Besides him, more than 12 members are like a brother to me.

'Hey! Don't throw my albums harshly!!!' I yelled at the staff and ran towards him.

'Do you even know how precious is this to me!?' I asked as I took the albums and light-stick from him and patted them as if they were living things. Oh my precious albums of BTS!

Oh wait, did I mention BTS? Yeah. They are non-other than my Idol whom I cherish so much! They are the world's biggest boyband group. They have gained so many awards along with Billboards awards, AMA, MAMA, MMA, TMA, and many others. They also got nominated for Grammy awards and performed there too. But those scammys didn't let my idols win. Duh!

I put all of their albums gently in one box and took a marker out and wrote at the top of the box, "MOST IMPORTANT! CARRY IT CAREFULLY!"

'Okay now take this box to your car and make sure not to let one scratch here!' I said.

'Okay miss.'

I sighed as I looked at the clock. It was 10 o'clock in the morning. The whole apartment is empty by now. I took the car key.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I looked at the house. It has been 3 years since I last saw this house. I still remember how appa tried to make me stay but I didn't listen and went to stay near my uni. But he supported it as much as he didn't want to. Why? Because he would be alone since Hoshi oppa is set on his own feet.

The staff arranged the kinds of stuff just like I wanted to. I took a look at the old photo. It was the last photo of our family where all of the members were present. In another word, it was the last photo that we clicked before our mother passed away because of cancer.

It always was a mystery to me how my brother seemed to know about it even before I and appa knew about our mother's cancer. Maybe omma told him accidentally. Or maybe he was with omma when she went to check up. I still remember one-day oppa came to me and cried so much. I asked him what happened but he just ignored my questions.