20

Year-2012

Y / N

It started this week. Forgetting my memories. I really wanted to talk with Hoshi about this but I knew he is not a suitable person.

He is too young right now. Even though I sometimes call him Soonyoung oppa, I know I shouldn't bother him this much.

He is already dealing with the help of shocking news of omma. I need to find out about this forgetting thing by myself!

But the question is how? I don't think I can find another normal person who time-traveled! I can't even tell the boys or my coworkers!

I sighed as I put my wet clothes on the dry rod. Closing the door of the balcony, I sat down on my couch and googled.

How can one forget her memories?

What to do if I keep forgetting my memories?

Should I see a doctor if I have a memory problem?

Diseases that can cause memory loss

Aish! Nothing is there! How could there be? It's 2012! The medications and the results are not that much!

I slapped my forehead when I remembered something again! It's nonother than my imaginary ideas and those things which I saw in the movies!

As if I am bound to forget everything?

Ahh!! Fuck! What should I do?!

-Ring-

'Ajdkfbekf!'

I screamed and blabbered when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Jin.

'Hello?'

'Hello, Manager-nim?'

'Yes, Jin? What happened?'

'You said, we will be leaving for our new dorm tomorrow right?'

'Yes?'

'What time shall I leave? And where will I go?'

'Oh, you don't have to worry! I will be picking up you guys. I mean you. Only Taehyung will come there directly since he went to his home.'

'Oh okay. Do you have my address or should I text you?'

'I have don't worry!'

'Okay!'

After hanging up, I put my phone on the nightstand before laying down on my bed.

Should I go to a doctor?

I thought as sleep took over me..

Year-2022

[even though it's not 2022,
let's just pretend it is -.-]

A U T H O R

Jungkook and Jimin were walking through the halls to find Hoshi when they found him talking with Seungkwan.

They patiently waited for him to finish. It was performance week. All the artists who mainly are dancers will be joining jointly for a performance created in HYBE.

Since Jungkook and Jimin were vocalists as well as dancers, Jungkook got dancing and singing both. While Jimin and Hoseok got dancing. Jin and Taehyung got singing. Yoongi and Namjoon will be doing rap with the other idol rappers.