34

[The reason why I uploaded a little late was because I was reading a great novel! I got so immersed to it that I had to delay every book's update 😂 and....I think I will be uploading frequently for the next two weeks since I am going Malaysia and Indonesia for vacation~ stay tune]

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Noo-noona?' Yoongi confusedly looked at Y/N and then again at little Y/N.

But before he could think anything else Y/N has already pushed him away from the entrance and walled outside.

'Was she his sister? How come you both look so similar? As if you are twins?' Yoongi asked.

'Jus-Just like that! Soon-uhh, Chan and I are close because of this! His sister somehow looks a little bit like me.'

'Wow.'

Y/N didn't pay any attention to making it more realistic to Yoongi. Because she didn't know how hard her brother tried to make sure BTS didn't know about her.

If they knew then little Y/N would've gone mad at what they were talking about.

Time traveling.

Plus he wanted to make sure that he prepared Y/N for her journey to the past. But Y/N had no idea how many struggles Hoshi had.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Noona! Aren't we going to my house?' Namjoon asked.

'Yes. We will. It is necessary to go there since you left all of your lyrics there! Aish.' Y/N sighed as she massaged her temple.

'I am free. Since I have a tight schedule this week, I want to go with you guys!' Hoseok said.

'It's almost as if I am spending every day with every member. First Jimin, then Yoongi now Namjoon and Hoseok.' Y/N thought.
.

.

.

.

.
'First snacks then journey~'

Y/N laughed at Hoseok's remark as she helped the young guy to stuff more chips and soft drinks into the cart.

Namjoon was also taking some chocolates.

'Excuse me. Do you know where the---'

Y/N's eyes widened when she heard someone talking behind her.

Namjoon politely answered as she turned around to see her mother alone with a bright smile.

It was her third time seeing her not-dead mother in this timeline.

'Om.....M-ma.....' Her eyes became teary as she whispered.

Her mother looked at Y/N who was wearing a mask, fortunately. But all three of them could see the teary eyes.

'Are you okay?' The woman was thrown aback by Y/N's sudden cry.

Y/N quickly regained her posture and nodded. Whipping away her tears she smiled a little making her eyes squeeze more.

'I am fine...It's just you look a lot like my m-mother...who died years ago..' Her voice was shaky.