Chapter 1 "Metting Him"

Pic of Micah

Micah's POV

Ok mom, I love you bye! *Mom bursts out of the kitchen. "Wait! Mikey Poo! Are you sure you have everything?" Micah's mom asked. Yes I am mom. I said as I thought about college.

Ok. Let me stop right there. I am Micah Green and I am 18 and this is going to be a long fun journey I have when I'm away from home. I'm Gay as you can tell and my parents know and are all supportive like most parents and junk. But I'm not here to talk about my mom telling me she will miss me when I'm off to college. I'm here to talk about "him"... The guy that changes my life.

*back to reality. "Are you sure you have everything Mickey poo?!" Micah's mom asked. Yes mom I'm sure. *roles his eyes and smiles. "Ok and you have your car keys and phone?" She asked worried about Micah. Mom, we've been over this I have everything, ok? "I know it's just I'm gonna miss you with your dad on business trips right now" she says with a worried look on her face. Yeah I miss him to mom. *silent for a moment. Ok well I'm off to College (Stanford University)! *hugs mom. Ok Mikey poo call me when your get there she says while I walk out the door. Ok mom, love you mom! Bye! *closes the door. Now I'm off to college I say to myself as I put my stuff in the trunk of the car. Once I get in I think what it's going to be like. Then, all of a sudden I remember! My best friend Elizabeth is going to Stanford University too! My day suddenly gets better. A new life awaits, I think to myself, can't waiting to get there!

*leaves reality. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I live in California. Also sense I'm a freshman or a new kid, me and the other new kids just starting showing up two weeks earlier. The kids that are not new show up five days before class starts. *back to reality.

About 2 hours of driving later.

As I get out of the car I take in the beautiful scenery of the college. *breathes in. Ahhhh... Smells nice. *exhaling deeply. As I grab my luggage out of the car I see a couple of other students walking around and a few adults (most likely teachers getting ready for school to start). I grab my stuff and check my phone to see which building I'm in. I'm in building A2. The big blue and white modern looking one.

I walk in to a nice looking lobby kind of area with an administrative advisor sitting behind a desk. I tell her my name and she gives my room key (I'm in room 76) and my schedule with the buildings that my classes are in. I thank her and get my stuff and head for the elevator. I get on and press floor 7 and start to accent.

Once I get off the elevator I walk down along hallway with a nice hardwood floor and cool color changing light. My dorm is third to last and on the left. I think to myself for a moment, "the dorms must be pretty big for only 10 on each floor and on such a long hallway."

Once I get to my dorm I take a deep breathe and put the key in and open the door slowly. It was so beautiful! I mean for a dorm room, the kitchen had granite counter tops and a stainless steal fridge. Once you walk in, there is a beautiful kitchen. Next to that is a living room with a nice TV and a glass door leading to a balcony. To the right of that is a bedroom with a queen sized bed and a nice bathroom with a glass shower. To the left of the living room is another bedroom and bathroom just like the one I was just in, but on the other side of the hall from the second bedroom was a big office looking area. It had a nice desk and computer station with another couch.

After looking around some more I decided to take the first room I saw and started un packing my stuff. After about 20 minutes of un packing, I heard a knock on the main door. I went over and opened it thinking it would be the administrator giving me my schedule I forgot in the lobby or something silly like that. But instead it was "him"...