Chapter 3 "Gettig to know him"

Pic of Elizabeth

Micah's POV

He walks into the dorm and looks around and says "wow, just wow. This is gorgeous." I nod in agreement and say that's what I thought." We both laugh and I show him to his room. I leave him to do his thing and I go back to my room. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes. "He is so perfect, sweet, and hot at the same time. Even tho I just met him, I want him." I think to myself. I really do...

After he un packs his luggage we decide to stay "home" (our dorm) and watch a movie. We picked out Annabelle even tho it's scary, and I hate scary movies, but he seemed to want to watch so I said sure.

It's around 8:00 pm now, so I decide to change. I put on a pair of purple athletic shorts and a big grey sweat shirt (that is obviously to big for me).

I walk back into the living room and I see him staring at me. "Do I look bad?! I can change if you want me..." I start to say but he cuts me off. "You look sexy" he says while giving me a stare down. I turn completely red and can help myself from smiling.

I then sit next to him on the couch. Not to close, but not to far and I curl up into a ball, with my knees to my face because it was freezing cold in the living room and I was still blushing. We start the movie and it wasn't as scary at first. But I knew it would get worse.

Every once and a while I would look over and see him looking at me and then he would look away. I began to think maybe he likes me... But I was pretty sure he was straight... But he did say I was sexy. I was so confused, but I didn't want to ask him if he liked me or if he was gay because that would sound rude. Plus he would probably think I was some stalker or some weird guy that needs to know everything about him. I decided to just focus on the movie and try no to think about him. Even tho it was really hard to.

Next morning

"I guess I feel asleep on the couch during the movie last night" I say to myself as I woke up. I try to stand up, but I couldn't. Then I noticed Luke under me with his arms rapped around my waist. I must have fallen asleep on him last night during the movie. I didn't want to wake him up so I tried to get up slowly, but every time I tried to he wouldn't let go. So I layedvthere on top of him trying to wake him up and noticed he started to smile. He's awake! "Luke can I get up now?" I say as my face turns red because he's so close to me. All he says is "your finally awake cutie." My turns even more red, "finally, how long have you been awake?" I ask. "About 30 minutes" he says. "Well can I get up now?" I say in a nervous voice. *he puts my head on his chest. "Not yet, your to adorable" he whispers to me. I get tingles down my spine. I became weak and soft all of a sudden. So I lay my arms on his chest and my head I his shoulder while he holds me...