Chapter 2 "The friend stage"

Pic of Luke

Micah's POV

As I opened the door the most perfect guy I had ever seen stood in front of me. He looked to be about 6'3 (only a little taller then me) with beautiful blue eyes that stared into your soul and sent chills down your spine, in a good warm way tho. He had dirty blondish hair and was muscular but still slim at the same time. He was wearing a white and yellow shirt with jean shorts and turquoise colored Vans (a shoe brand). He had the most perfect white teeth and smile, and the most clear smooth looking skin ever. All of him was perfect and made me want to faint right there and then.

*Micah snaps out of his fantasy.

Luke's POV

I look down as this cute younger looking guy as he just stands there speechless. I introduce myself, "hi my name is Luke Frost, I'm going to be your roommate this year, what's your name?" I ask him politely. Kind of nervous tho.

Micah's POV

Uhhhhhh... As I stare at him trying to remember my name. "Uhhhhh...oh...uh yeah...sorry, I get nervous around...hot...guys. "So you think I'm hot", Luke says smiling kind of blushing. My whole face turns red and I tense up. "Sorry...I didn't mean...no...you see...umm" I try to speak but I can't. *there is a long moment of silence. "So what's your name again, you never told me?" Luke asks me. "Oh yeah sorry my name is Micah Green" I manage to say quietly and nervously, as my face is still red.