CH.21 NOT HER

"good morning, honey" she said, kissing me, "good morning" I smiled, then the envelope popped up in my thought, "don't worry, I'll deal with him myself" she said as if she could read my mind.

"Can I be there with you when it happens?" I drowned into her eyes, "I don't think you should" she turned to the nightstand and grabbed a cigarette lighting it up, "but I want to", "no" she glance at me, "I want to be there with you" I begged, "I said no" she stood up walk to the bathroom.

I heard a nodded on the door, "who is it??" I pulled up the blanket, due to last night. "It's me" Vanessa said, "oh come in", "good mor- woohhhh it's 10am you still in bed???" She hold a cigarette, sitting on the sofa, "it's Sunday duhh" I rolled my eyes at her.

"and you didn't go home last night?" I asked, "I stayed in one of the guest room" she exhaled the smoke, Mina walked out the bathroom wearing a long purple silky robe, "hey Van", "hey".

We heard gun shots from the front gate, "fuck! what was that?" I widen my eyes, Mina throw me a black silky robe, "stay here" she whispered, as she pick up the gun laying on the floor, my heart started to raise.

"I'm coming with you" Vanessa stood up, they walk out the room, I went in the bathroom as I was putting in the robe I heard another gun shot in the living room and the sound of screaming went through my ears, I ran out the room to the living, a lifeless body lying on the floor, "lilia" my hand shot to my mouth.

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE ROOM" Mina yelled, she was holding a gun pointing toward the man, her father.

"No no you can stay here, little girl" he said looking me up and down, I couldn't move. It's insane this is insane.

"I'm here talk now may you all please sit down" he motion to the couch, his security guard was pointing a gun at me, so we did as he said.

"why are you here, we have nothing to talk about" Mina said sternly, "Oh actually we have plenty to talk about" he crossed his legs. Motherfucker.

"what choice did you gave us?" Mina asked, "if I don't kill you, you'll kill us" she continue, "I told you I didn't kill Flora, she fall of the cliff and broke her neck" Vanessa finally spoke, "NO YOU KILLED HER" flora was Mina and Van younger sister, the day flora died her father went mad thinking that they killed Flora.

"I DID NOT KILL HER" Mina stood up, she love flora with all the cells in her body but her father accused her of killing her own sister, "THEN WHAT IS THIS!?" he throw an old purple diary which was Mina's on the table, she opened it.

13/04/1979
Dear Diary, I killed my own sister on purpose, I just wanted mom to love me and only me. So the bitch need to be gone forever. Rot in hell Flora. I did enjoy watching her falling off the cliff, I wonder how long it take for people to find her. -Wilhemina.

15/04/1979
Dear Diary, it had been two days since I killed my bitch sister, I feel so happy now that mom giving me all the love I always craved for. It's funny that mom still think flora is out there somewhere and she's still alive. The bitch is dead, mom. I killed her. -Wilhemina.

"what...? I didn't wrote this, this aren't mine" Mina furrowed her eyebrows, "ITS YOURS YOU LITTLE BITCH" he yelled at her, "FUCK YOU YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HER THAT YOU ASSHOE" I yelled back, he raise his gun at me, "fuck you" I said, "don't push me, little bitch" he bite down his jaws, "DON'T YOU CALL HER THAT!!" Mina pointed the gun at him, Vanessa sat there quietly.

"JUST SAY YOU KILLED FLORA, and I'll decide who get to live" he lower his tone, "I. DID. NOT. KILL. HER."

"it was me..." Vanessa murmured, "what did you just said" Mina turned to her, I was stunned, shocked, confused, couldn't breath, couldn't move or even think.