#4: Ji-hoo sunbae

I sat beside Jan-di in class. She's so funny and cute.

"Ae-cha?" Jan-di nudged me with her elbow as I was listening to the teacher, who was blabbering something.

"Hmm?" I turned to her with question mark glowing above my head. Lol.

"You look a bit like Yi-jung sunbae. Are you two related?" She wiggled her brows at me. I was a bit shocked and surprised. Am I really looking like him? Too obvious to spot out in a crowd?

"Am I looking like his replica or something?" I asked her because I can't ask this question to anybody else, may be Jun-pyo but I just spoke to him for a minute or so. With such a short span of relationship, I can't walk up to him and ask this question, right?
"Not an exact replica. I was so bored so I studied your features intently and felt your eyes and smile were little similar to his." She said with a shrug. Phew. Thank God. I thought I was his replica or something. I don't care a bit but Yi-jung might send me to a plastic surgeon and modify my face.

"Let's talk about it during lunch or any free time." I winked at her.

-------

"I think you can spill it now." Jan-di said as she pulled herself up from the swimming pool. It's the second last period and Jan-di wanted to hit the pool. So I'm here, sitting comfortably on the deck chair and preparing myself to tell Jan-di about my relationship with Yi-jung.

"Well, you are correct. We are related," I paused to give extra effect, " He's my own brother." Actually half brother but I did see him as my own brother.

Jan-di's mouth dropped to the floor.

"Why do you guys act-" I didn't let her finish it as I cut her off.

"I don't wanna be living in his shadows. I wanna be recognized for who I'm and not for whose sister I'm." I lied. Really a big fat one. I didn't want her to think bad about him and she's of the fighter type, who might walk up straight to Yi-jung and fight for treating me badly, if I tell her the real reason.

"You are so cool, Ae-cha." She beamed at me, feeling so proud of me, I guess.

"Let this be a secret between the two of us. Okay?" I asked. She nodded her head so violently, I thought it might drop down on the floor.

"What was that all about, you pulling me from F4's lounge after yelling at Jun-pyo?" I asked her.

"Oh that!" She started, " I've never come across anybody like Gu Jun-pyo in my life. He's an arrogant and retarded jerk. Arrogant means the superlative one. He's got a weird way of fighting with the people who had messed up with him. He would simply give that person a red card with F4's symbol on it, meaning, you can be tortured by anyone from the school, either individually or as a whole. I even got a red card once since I slapped him with an ice cream. His minions threw eggs and flour at me. I literally bathed in flour. I happened the day before you entered this school. So, be careful around him." She said after letting out a deep breathe.

I couldn't believe what she had just said about Jun-pyo. May be, she had mistaken him or something but I don't wanna defend him or something.

"Ookay." I said with a small smile.

"Ji-hoo sunbae is a nice person. I ran into him on my very first day when I didn't know any crap about F4. After my flour bath, he kinda helped me to clean up the flour on me and also lent his kerchief to me." She said. I could clearly tell that she was blushing. My new friend likes somebody. Hehe.

"Sounds interesting." I winked at her.

"You should know about your brother's friends. Gu Jun-pyo is the heir of Shinhwa groups, Ji-hoo is our former President's grandson and Woo-bin owns a successful construction company and also associated with mafia." Jan-di said.