#16: Female Sherlock Homes on loose. (ÔvÔ)

After getting down from the bus, I walked towards my house and another thought popped up in my mind. So, I turned around in my heels and ran towards Yi-jung's studio. Yeah, it's just a block away from our house.

I still have the spare key with me. I used that and stepped inside his studio but was careful not to touch any switches. I looked around for a while, got nothing, I mean, no clues. I stepped out of the studio after locking the door behind.

I stood outside the studio for a while, looked right and left. I'm trying so hard to transform into a Sherlock. Haha. No one seemed suspicious, actually no one passed by. I sighed and turned left to leave but something caught my eye.

On my left, a few feet away from the studio was a Ladies beauty shop. I walked towards it. I stopped on the doorway before entering and found what I needed the most at this moment. There was a camera at the top of the door frame. My Sherlock brain started to jump frantically in excitement but I gotta find out it's range of coverage. So, I stepped in after checking my wallet. Yup, I've some money in it. More than enough for a pedicure and manicure.

"Hi! I'm here for a pedicure." I informed the girl at the reception and noticed that she had a bit of control over the CCTV since there was a monitor on desk beside her computer monitor. It was turned the other way round so I couldn't look at it. She asked for some information about me.

"Go to the third room." She said after making a call to someone. I smiled and headed to that room.

"Hello!" As I stepped in two girls who merely looked like twins greeted me with a cute smile. I told them that I wanted to get a pedicure.

One of the girl, led me to a comfy couch and asked to sit down on it. Then the pedicure process started. I immediately texted Jun-pyo about me being delayed.

Me: Jun-pyo, could you come pick me up from the beauty shop that's beside Yi-jung's studio?

Jun-pyo's number flashing on my phone. What? Is he here so soon? I doubt whether the text got delivered to him! I finally paused my inner Sherlock and answered the call.

"Hello!" I said what a normal person would say.

"We reached your house about 10 minutes back. What the hell are you doing there?" He growled.

"I'm sorry! I felt a bit exhausted so thought of getting myself a pedicure." I said. It was half true.

"PEDICURE?" He yelled at top of his lungs making me pull away from my mobile for a second.

"Look! I can explain about all this later on. Okay?" I tried to calm him down but it didn't work.

"What's there to explain about it? You only wasted all our time." With that said he hung up on me. There was clearly anger evident in his voice. I felt bad about his outburst. He hadn't yelled at me seriously before. My eyes got filled up but I managed to fight back the tears.

I texted Ji-hoo sunbae.

Me: Sunbae, could you come pick me up from the beauty shop that's beside Yi-jung's studio? If you don't mind. I've a very important thing to show you guys but Jun-pyo didn't let me speak. If you come to pick me up, I would show you and please don't tell Jun-pyo that I texted you.

Ji-hoo sunbae: Okay! Text me when I should be there.

Awe, I feel a bit okay now. Thanks to Ji-hoo sunbae.

Pedicure was done. I texted Ji-hoo sunbae, asking him to come. Wow, my feet looked awesome with pink polish painted on my nails which was so sparkly. I thanked the girls and headed to the reception to pay. Just then an awesome idea popped from my Sherlock side of my brain.

I handed the cash to her and purposely dropped it before she could take it from my hand.

"Oh no! I'm sorry." With that I sprinted to her side and pretended to help her. Using this opportunity I peeked in the monitor. The screen was segmented with different views of the shop. I spotted the entrance in one of the segment. Yes! Yi-jung's studio entrance was covered in that. I mentally did a victory dance.

If I asked them for the footage they may not hand it over to me and that's why I tried to call Jun-pyo. No one would deny handing him anything if they knew who he was. Anyway let's try my luck with Ji-hoo sunbae. I stepped out of the shop and waited.

"Did I make you wait for too long?" A voice spoke up from behind and made me jump out of my skin.

"Ji-hoo sunbae, you scared the wit out of me." I said, after turning around. He chuckled.

I wasted no time. I told him my small discovery and requested him to go in and ask for the footages of past one week from this day.

"What are you gonna do with it?" He asked after agreeing to do what I asked for.

"I highly doubt that someone had set it up. I wanna clear my doubts by watching the footages." I said. He nodded and got inside the shop.

He came out with a wide grin. "I've got a whole month's footage." He said with a wink. Awe, I melted.

I hopped on his bike, after sunbae pocketed the drive securely in his pant pocket. We took off to my house.

As soon as we reached my house. I got off the bike.

"Sunbae? Is Jun-pyo still in there?" I asked pointing to my house.

"Yeah!" He said after taking off his helmet and getting off of his bike.

"Sunbae! I can't deal with him right now. He may pounce on me the minute I step into the house. So, I'm gonna use the other door in the kitchen and get to my room. If I find anything suspicious, I would text you." I said and he handed me the drive with a cute smile.

"Don't tell them that I came along." I pleaded him and took off towards the kitchen's back door.

Somehow I reached my room after passing through Ramon's questioning looks. I shut the door softly behind and sat on my computer table. I inserted the drive in my laptop and waited impatiently for the scanning process to complete. Once it was over, I opened the files. Recalling the date of the incident, I straight away clicked on that date's footage. It went on and on.

I patiently waited until the the sky got dark in the video I was watching. I noticed a girl standing outside the beauty shop, biting her nails, nervously. She was fully in black with a hood covering her head too. So, her face was barely visible. I noticed Yi-jung entering his studio with two girls. Ew, player. About, 8pm the girls he had brought along left. After about ten minutes, I noticed Ga-Eul entering his studio but she left within seconds. Yi-jung came running out of the studio too. Only the studio's front door is covered so I couldn't see beyond it.

Just then, something I suspected happened. The girl with black hoodie ran inside Yi-jung's studio and rushed outside after few seconds. As she ran out of the studio, her hood flew back revealing her face. I paused the video, took a screenshot of it and printed that picture right away.

"Ji-hoo sunbae! My guess was right!" I stormed out of my room, holding the picture in my hand and hit the living room.

"LOOK." I yelled looking straight at Ji-hoo sunbae. Three more heads snapped at my direction. Uh-oh, I forgot that I sneaked inside the house.
-----------