#30. Break up

~Ae-cha~

I couldn't sleep at all. Mia's warning kept flashing in my mind in an unending loop, which only made my fear more worse than already it is.

I even cried the whole night, thinking about the ways to break up with Jun-pyo. The pain of just thinking about it was way too painful. I can't imagine how it's gonna be when I do it.

I got sick the next day. So I stayed at home. Yi-jung brought a doctor home and he prescribed some pills. Doctor said that my temperature had been rising up and down, so he asked me to stay in bed for a week. I used this chance and locked myself in my room for a week.

Jun-pyo, F4 guys, Jan-di and Ga-Eul visited me at times. Jun-pyo tried to visit often but I chased him away saying that it's contagious and never opened my door.

-----

A week had passed and I'm completely fine now. Gu Jun-pyo said that he wanted to tell me something today and I'd something to say to him either. I'm planning to break up with him today. It's easy to say it in words.

I heard my door bell ring. He's here. My love of life is here but he's gonna become my ex in few minutes. It's around 7pm now.

"Hey, Love!" He said as soon as I opened the door. I grinned at him, actually fake grinned and took him to my room.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" I asked after he sat down on my couch, in my bedroom.

"Sure." He grinned at me, showing his dimple. Awe, I'm gonna miss it.

I scurried off to kitchen, served few chocolate cookies on a tray and scurried off back to my room.

"Here." I placed the tray on the table after sitting down beside him on the couch. He grabbed a cookie and examined it for awhile. Idiot.

"Wha-" I wanted to ask what he was doing with a cookie but before that he cut me off by crashing his soft lips over mine. I'd no idea what to do and what to feel right now. One part of me had butterflies flying around but the other part was crying, thinking about the break up. I'd no other choice.

I was so lost in thoughts that I forgot to kiss him back. He hovered over me and the make out session got heated up. But finally I pushed him away as I wanted some air.

"What was that for?" I asked after straightening myself on the couch. I never wanted that kiss to come to an end but I'd to.

Jun-pyo grinned sheepishly. "Um- I'm leaving to Italy tonight with my mom for a meeting and launching of our new product there. The kiss is for a month away from you." He grinned like a kid again.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears broke out and I couldn't stop myself at all.

"Love? What's wrong?" Jun-pyo cupped my face and wiped off the tears waterfall. He looked confused.

Okay! I gotta do it now.

"Jun-pyo! I think it's better for us to break up." I made it straight to the point. I didn't know what else to say before coming to the B- word.

His expression changed immediately and he looked dumbfounded.

"What?" He gasped.

I rose up from the couch and stood in front of him.

"I can't be compromising myself saying that the things between us will work out some day even after you got surprisedly engaged. What if you get married on your Italy trip? Would you come back and ask me not to leave you ever and love me?" I snarled with tears flowing non-stop.

I don't know where I got this excuse to break up. I hadn't planned anything at all.

"No no. It won't happen that way without my permission." He said, getting up and holding my hand. He looked badly hurt and his eyes were welled up with tears either. I just wanted to hug him tightly and never let him go anywhere but I'd no chance with him, at least not in this life. Gosh! I'm babbling.

"Huh? Then how did the engagement happen?" I chuckled, coldly.

He didn't say anything back. He kept looking around and tried to think of something to say but I bet him to it.

"It's over. Leave me alone and do whatever you want, with anyone. Get out." I said with the last part with my voice raised.

"Guys? What's wrong?" My brother showed up inside my room. Jun-pyo ignored him.

"Ask him to leave, Yi-jung. I never wanna see him again." With that I stormed out of my room and sprinted off to kitchen. I collapsed near the cabinets and sat down on the floor, still crying. I couldn't shut down the tear glands.

My head felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep, I guess. Thanks for the wonderful day, God.

------

~Yi-Jung~

I don't know what's wrong with Ae-cha and Jun-pyo. I could stay with just one person because Ae-cha left the room and Jun-pyo was breaking down slowly. He actually cried. I tried my best to console him and before that his mom sent some guys to pick Jun-pyo up and asked the other F4 guys to meet her today. Something's fishy about it.

After Jun-pyo left I walked around the house, searching for Ae-cha and finally found her passed out in the kitchen floor. Her eyes were puffy and cheeks were stained with tears. Poor girl, she's hiding something and that's hurting her either. These days I've grown to develop some sibling feelings towards her.

I carried her to the bed and gently placed her down. I left her room after pulling the covers over her.

In few minutes all of us, F4 and President Kang, were gathered in the office in her house. She was sitting behind her desk and was looking through some papers. We looked at each other with confused looks but Jun-pyo wasn't present here, I can clearly say that. He was looking at the huge glass window behind President's chair. He must've been thinking about the break up.

"Jun-pyo, go pack your things while I talk to your friends. We have to leave in few minutes." President Kang said. If it was any other time, Jun-pyo might have asked questions or refused to leave but now, he left with a nod at her and spared a look towards me. Immediately, Ji-hoo and Woo-bin raised their brows at me, noticing Jun-pyo's abnormal behavior. I just shrugged.

"Guys! I've a work for you all. And it's a very confidential one. I hope you do it well." President Kang started after we said okay.