Chapter 2: Luca

I had booked the penthouse suit for a 5 star hotel in Milan, in which I had planned to stay for a month

I had booked the penthouse suit for a 5 star hotel in Milan, in which I had planned to stay for a month. This was a big mission and I knew i would need time, I couldn't rush into it. It would only go terribly wrong, it could blow my cover and that is not a risk that I am willing to take.

Elena Hart was the sister of Valentino Hart and my plan was to find a way to get close to her, I needed to befriend the enemy before destroying them. 3 years ago the only objective of my mission was the death of Valentino, I have spent years trying to take him down with no success and over time my anger only grew, he has took 3 years of life from me and in return I will burn him along with the rest of him empire to the ground.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me standing on the ashes of what was once known as Valentino harts empire. He may be the cold hearted, ruthless mafia don but me, I was just as ruthless but I was hurt, and there's nothing worse then a woman scorned.

It was 9am and I had to attend a meeting with Luca. Luca had flown to Milan for personal business but he informed me that he wanted to talk to me in person.

I hoped this meant he had some more information for me.

We had planned to meet at 'velvet fusion' a club near by. So I decided to swap my black hoodie for a blood red, Lacy body suit and my chunky boots for black, ballerina knotted heels. I grabbed my phone and purse before heading to the club.

I hadn't planned on going for long so I decided not to go to far with getting ready, i would be leaving after talking with Luca.

My long chestnut hair draped down my back, it was somewhere between straight and a wavy mess.

It had a sexy edge to it and I felt like a bad b.

____________________________________

The club was filled with colourful lights and loud music. I scanned the room looking for Luca. Sweaty men and women were dancing to the beat of the music and bodies were pushed together.

Girls wearing skimpy clothes twirled around poles and the scent of stale air mixed with cheap perfume filled my nostrils making me want to gag.

I liked clubs, just not cheap ones. I wasn't a snob by any means but these are the sort of clubs that high school kids sneak out to when they tell there parents they're at a friends house.

My eyes stopped when they landed on Luca who was seated in a booth at the far end of the room and I made my way over.

"Chiara, perfectly late as always" luca chuckled as he got up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey luca, I don't mean to be rude but I have a gala to attend at 7 so make it quick" I replied As I took a seat opposite.

"I called you here as I have gathered some more information on the harts" suddenly I felt much more interested on what luca had to say.