Chapter 2 - So, it begins.

Thought I'd give you guys an early gift because I just finished writing chapter 16! Maybe you'll get chapter 3 early too...

"WHAT?!"

You shrieked, Dagur turning from you to pick Snotlout up over his shoulder. Even in your state of shock you didn't failed to notice just how much stronger he'd gotten while he'd been in prison. His muscles flexed as he lifted Snotlout's weight onto his much larger shoulders. He didn't even break a sweat. You didn't doubt he could snap you in half if he wanted to.

Dagur had always been a strong viking when you were younger, always lifting you up over his head or carrying you on his shoulders despite your shouts of disapproval or attempted escapes. But now, he very much looked just as strong as he'd always seemed to be. Just littered with more scars and tattoos.

"Like I said, Y/N, no time to explain!" Dagur gave his signature deranged giggle as he grabbed your hand with his free one and almost dislocated your shoulder to drag you back up to the deck of the ship. Your head constantly turning for any sign of Hiccup and Toothless around you on the many derelict ships that decorated the waters. There was none, only the sight of a turquoise-coloured cage on the ship next to the on you were currently standing on.

"Take this oaf and put him with the rest of them. Make sure you lock the door this time, that Astrid girl almost took my eye out." Dagur told one of his men sternly. Astrid? Astrid had been captured too?

Dagur gestured for you to make your way to the plank that was between the two ships, him following as close as he could possibly get behind you without making you fall into the Eel infested waters below. Could you make it? Possibly. You doubted that Ghostripper would hear your dragon call if you used it here though. And if you used it before you jumped off the plank, Dagur would have you in his grasp in less than a second.

Giving a heavy sigh, you stepped down from the plank onto the new ship, Dagur quickly following behind with a much heavier thud. You didn't expect him to then whip out a rope and tie your hands behind your back with it. You tried to struggle, pull and kick away but it was no use, Dagur had a tight hold on your wrists and your shoulder muscles were pulling in a much too painful way for you to effectively pull yourself away from him.

"Hey, get away from her!!" Astrid's voice cut through the tense air like a freshly sharpened axe as she took a step towards the soldier who just threw an incredibly dazed Snotlout into the cage. As soon as the soldier saw this, he closed and locked the, incredibly oddly coloured, cage door. Dagur simply gave a short cackle and pulled your restraint tighter before looking up at her, the twins, Fishlegs and Snotlout – who had just stood up and started glaring at Dagur with the others –

"Or what? Like you can do much in that cage and without your dragons. Besides, this is just a precaution. I'm not gonna hurt a single hair on Y/N's head!" Dagur gloated at your friends, strolling over to them while pulling you by your forearm over to the cage. You heard a commotion from underneath the deck where you were standing. It was clearly Hiccup and Toothless from the signature plasma blast firing shots you heard and Hiccup shouting for Toothless to run. Not a minute later they both burst out of the trap door and slammed it shut, clearly ignorant to what was behind them.

"Hiccup! Did you miss me?" Dagur announced sarcastically, striding towards your brother at an alarming speed. Your arms fiddled with the rope that bound your arms, mindful of any Berserker soldiers watching you. Thankfully, their eyes were on Hiccup and Dagur facing off against each other. You took a quick step back, holding your hands near the cage as Astrid, the brilliant Viking she was, began trying to untie the tight knot Dagur had created.