|| fluff || confession ||

(This will be about jake confessing his love for you and yes I am squealing as I'm writing this 🤭 and I apologise for bad literature I'm very tired right now)

It is a rainy day in winter so you and Jake decide to do a sleepover together, you of course had to tell him what a sleepover was since it's been a long time for him. Jake is wearing a black hoodie with a black mask that complements his blue glowing eyes and black fluffy hair. You choose what you want to wear on Pinterest or google. Jake had opened the door for you after taking a deep breath since he had a crush on you and hasn't had a sleepover in ages,"jake!" You say running up to hug him which catches him by surprise "hi.." he replies flustered but he hugs you back, you look him in the eyes and smile holding his hand. He leads you to his room and sits down on the chair of his computers "oo! Can you show me your hacking programs now?" You say excited "yes." Jake says back clearly hiding a smile under the mask you are so curious about but understand he needs to hide his identity for his reasons. He shows you the programs he uses and how to use them "which one do you like the most?" "I like that one!" You reply to him almost immediately pointing to the one you like which is on the screen, "that is my favourite one too" he says surprised on how alike you both are "do you know my password?" You decide to let your curiosity get the best of you asking that question. "Mmh, no, why?" "No reason.." your facial expression showing you are hiding something trying to save yourself from embarrassment but Jake knows this all to well.

"Did you forget your password?" He says you making a shocked facial expression "no!.. ok maybe.." he starts typing on his computer "give me a few minutes
I'll get it soon." He says unbothered "thank you Jake!" You say hugging him which catches him by surprise "you're the best!" You giggle ruffling his fluffy hair which makes Jakes heart skip a beat as he feels excited, (it's night time now) Jake is trying to calm you down, you start playing with his hair "your hair is so fluffy!" You say, Jake is very flustered by now and can't focus so he turns around and puts his hands on your hips pressing your heads against each other. Your heart beating "Jake?.." you say as your hands trail up to his neck, he takes his mask off while his hood slowly falls down revealing his hair.

"I love you so much y/n.." he says in a gentle but deep voice sending chills down your spine "I.. love you too.." you reply feeling soft lips press against yours slowly.. your lips detach from each other as you both make eye contact, he trails his right hand up to your chin and faces you towards him more "phil wants to take you away from me, he likes you. Please don't leave me for him" he says gently "I won't" you reply in a breathy voice before you both kiss again. Once you two stop you put your head against his chest putting your arms around his neck while he puts a hand on your head playing with your hair and the other holding your waist tightly "relax now, I understand how hard this day has been." He says as your eyes start to close and you fall asleep.

! The art is not mine and I didn't make the character!